“Believe what everyone else says about this little gem”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Florence
CT
“Believe what everyone else says about this little gem”
Reviewed August 10, 2007

Based on the reviews here, we stayed at this Holiday Inn Express on our recent trip to Florida.
Everyone here was right. It was spotless; the staff was terrific; good location; nice breakfast in the morning; free wifi; stylishly decorated.
There is absolutely nothing negative to say. It is a great hotel along the I-95 corridor. I can't recommend it enough.

• Liked — Cleanliness; location; amenities
  • Disliked — Nothing.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Travelers also viewed these Florence hotels
Home2 Suites by Hilton Florence
#6 of 41 in Florence
TownePlace Suites Florence
TownePlace Suites Florence
#10 of 41 in Florence

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr
Address: 3440 W Radio Dr, Florence, SC 29501-7812
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
#4 Business Hotel in Florence
#4 Romantic Hotel in Florence
#6 Family Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr 2.5*
Come experience the difference at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Florence, SC! Location! Located in the heart of Florence, we are surrounded by many great restaurants and shopping such as the Magnolia Mall, Commons Place Shopping Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Chili's. Also, right next door, is the Swampfox Cinema and the Florence Civic Center. Centrally located between Florida and New York as well as a short drive to the Carolina's biggest cities: Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Packed with special amenities such as 37' flat screen HDTVs in all rooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub w/patio for some R&R, free deluxe Continental breakfast, microwave/ fridge in all rooms and a host of others. Our staff prides itself on the warmest hospitality promise and exceptional service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florence Civic Center @ i-95