Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr
Home2.com
Best Western Inn(Florence)
$88
getaroom.com
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinecivic centerlooked brand newindoor poolmovie theaterhot tubfree breakfastbreakfast roombooked this hoteldefinitely stay here againfrom nyafter a long dayyogurtovernight staypleasant staynew jersey
Reviewed March 6, 2010

This is the place for you. There was a slight mixup in the reservation but the front desk cheerfully cleared it right up. The room was clean and the king bed very comfortable. We required a wheelchair accessible room with a roll-in shower and the bathroom was well appointed. The one complaint we had was an apparent flaw in the shower which caused the water to run, not down the drain, but out onto the floor and into the living space.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2010

Great bedding with very comfortable mattress and soft bedding. Did not want to get out of bed in the morning for an early departure. A great idea to have a comforter between two sheets so both sheets will be washed and no worry about sitting or covering up with a soiled comforter. There was a hot breakfast next day which was a plus for me.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank shud7
Reviewed January 31, 2010

Our room was very clean & comfortable. The courtesy breakfast was only ok, but the staff were all very friendly & helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2009

Recently went to Florida with my family. We have taken to liking Holiday Inn Express Hotels in our travels, so we booked this one in advance of our drive down to Florida.

Rate was decent. Hotel room was fantastic. Warm Indoor pool (I could get in) and hot tub was very worthwhile after a long day of driving! My wife used the treadmill in the fitness center and said it was OK. A lot of places to eat, gas stations, and shopping nearby. Movie theater within walking distance of hotel, although we didn't go. EZ on-off of I-95, although it is the last hotel on a winding road, so it's not the first hotel you see there. About 2-3 minutes off of I-95.

The free breakfast was outstanding. Eggs and sausage, fruit, pastries, yogurt, juices, coffee, oatmeal, grits-my kids even got a candy cane in the morning since it was Christmas Eve, as well as fresh cookies at check-in.

Our only problem was that our first room had a cigarette smoke odor, but room switch was handled promptly and courteously.

I would HIGHLY recommend this to traveling families or couples. You might pay a few more dollars, but it is SO WORTH IT!!

We truly regret not driving far enough on our return trip North to stay here and will be making a note of this hotel on our future travels to the south!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank sciguyinpa
Reviewed December 30, 2009

How many hotels can you find along I-95 that are quiet and actually have a wooded back area to look at? This place is awesome and has all the services in the area that you could need. Wonderful staff and great breakfast!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple