Stayed overnight on the trip from Florida back north. We had stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Fredericksburg on the way down so wanted to try this. It was nice, clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast was great since we were on the road and we didn't have to stop for awhile. overall well worth the stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the difference at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Florence, SC! Location! Located in the heart of Florence, we are surrounded by many great restaurants and shopping such as the Magnolia Mall, Commons Place Shopping Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Chili's. Also, right next door, is the Swampfox Cinema and the Florence Civic Center. Centrally located between Florida and New York as well as a short drive to the Carolina's biggest cities: Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Packed with special amenities such as 37' flat screen HDTVs in all rooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub w/patio for some R&R, free deluxe Continental breakfast, microwave/ fridge in all rooms and a host of others. Our staff prides itself on the warmest hospitality promise and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florence Civic Center @ i-95
- Holiday Inn Express Florence
- Holiday Inn Florence
- Florence Holiday Inn