“Awesome Customer Service”

Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome Customer Service”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stay at this hotel for business at least once a month. The customer service that is received is always wonderful. Monique in particular is a jewel!!! She is always smiling and so helpful. Rooms are always great and the staff is always helpful and nice. Thank you for all your hard work!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
You are such a valuable customer to us and we appreciate you allowing us to accommodate you! We know that there are many hotels that you could select from and we are thankful that you have chosen us! Monique is a very valuable part of our team and we know that she strives her best to satisfy each and everyone of our guests!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Richmond, VA
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Exterior looks like a new HI Express. Lobby looks nice as well as breakfast area. I had a room facing rear of the property. Room was clean. Tile bathroom and was decent size. Thermostat was old and manual vs digital I have seen in most of the HI Express locations lately. Window unit was a bit loud and rattled which stopped with a kick or two. Speed of wireless was decent enough to get some work done. Breakfast is the standard at these hotels, nothing special but gets the job done.

Very convenient location with a Target across the street with a Starbucks (theres one down the road too if you are there later or earlier than they open), right off 95 and in a good safe area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay! Although our hotel is only 7 years old, we continue to update constantly. Your thoughts mean alot to us! We hope to see you again very soon!
detroit
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The curb appeal of this hotel was wonderful. Located near a lot of great places to eat. Breakfast was the usual as they are at all Holiday Inn Express Hotels. The lobby felt warm. If you like trees, the back of the hotel had lots of them and it was quite and beautiful.

My room appeared clean at first glance but there were a few areas that needed attention. The chair at the desk was stained with what seems like bodily fluids (gross). Also, the furniture needs to be updated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The staff were friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your comments! Our hotel is in a very peaceful area, but yet conveniently located within site of dozens of restaurants! Thanks for letting us know of your concern of the stained chair. We have recently painted and stained some of the chairs and perhaps it was not completed properly. Our staff strives for perfection so we appreciate your thoughts and concerns! We hope to see you again very soon!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Conveniently located for accessing the Florence, SC area. This IHG Hotel property is quiet, clean and well managed. I have stayed here several times and have always been pleased with the service and comfortable environment.

• Stayed September 2013
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us! Your business is very much appreciated!
Middletown,NJ
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I belong to the Priority Club so I was able to use my points. I stayed in late November,2012. Completely satisfied. Rooms were cleans, service was overly accomodating, pool was well maintained. The breakfast was over the top. Multiple. Choices including fresh fruit, waffles, breakfast meats, and the famous biscuits with gravy. I and my husband will be staying there again this October on our way down to Florida.

Room Tip: Stayed on second floor. Air conditioning was great and my car was parked right under my window.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
We thank you for choosing to stay with us! We certainly go out of our way to make sure your stay is more than you expected! Your business is more than appreciated!
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family of four stayed here for the second time on our trip to Florida. This is one of the few places I really look forward to going. Check-in superb, clean, great breakfast, lots of places to eat nearby. Definitely a great choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. It makes our staff very happy to see our return guests! We hope that you will return in the near future!
Green County, WI
Reviewed August 16, 2013

check in was friendly and efficient, and just really nice. Room was clean and quiet. Mattress is extremely comfortable. The shower was nice. Breakfast had a lot of options, something for everyone. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Your comments are much appreciated! We try our very best every day to insure that our guests have a great stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!