Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr
$93
$88
$125
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinecivic centerlooked brand newindoor poolmovie theaterhot tubfree breakfastbreakfast roombooked this hoteldefinitely stay here againfrom nyafter a long dayyogurtovernight staypleasant staynew jersey
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Charleston and were greeted by very helpful and friendly staff members upon check in and check out. The room and bathroom were clean. The pillows had cases on them that told you if it was a soft or firm pillow, which I thought was cool. There are alot of stores and places to eat close by. We will keep this hotel on our list of where to stop the next time we go down to SC.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Your comments are greatly appreciated and we will look forward to your return stay!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday inn Express in Florence, SC on a trip down I-95 to Florida. It is not far off the highway, with easy access off and on. It is located just past the Civic Center, which was fortunately quiet the night I stayed at the hotel. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get to the hotel if there were something going on at the Civic Center.

The room was very clean and -- for once during a stay in a hotel room -- the air conditioning unit did not keep me awake all night with its noise. The staff was very pleasant and the woman in the breakfast room was helpful, making sure i had everything I needed and even helping me get the top on my coffee cup correctly so it wouldn't leak. HIE breakfasts are typically adequate, as was this one. They did have biscuits and gravy -- a guilty pleasure.

I would definitely stay here again if I were scheduled to stop in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AnnaSoo
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stopover. We appreciate your kind words and I'll definately let my staff know of your gracious comments. We hope to see you again on your next trip through our area!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I visited Florence in November. We were looking for a hotel near I-95. It was a great choice. I used my reward night and it was well worth it. The staff was very nice and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast. We will definitely stop at this hotel again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We are so pleased that you found our hotel to be convenient off of I-95. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was traveling home to NJ for the holidays and Florence was a good stopping point for the night. I love to stay at HI Express while traveling because of the included breakfast, makes it easy to get back on the road fast. The room was nicely decorated, bed very comfortable and a good selection of the TV Channels. I also liked the location of the hotel, it was not directly next to I-95 so you were not kept up all night with road noise. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms face the front parking lot, so if you are parked in front of the hotel you can see your vehicle from the room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Your kind remarks concerning our hotel are much appreciated. We do pride ourselves on our delicious complimentary full breakfast and we are happy to hear that you took advantage of it to get back on the road quickly. It is our staff's mission to make sure each and everyone of our guests feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

While journeying from Port Saint Lucie, Florida to Maryland this midpoint stop was necessary. It's location was ideal and easy to access with helpful staff. The breakfast was a definite plus for this facility. Will frequent again.

Room Tip: 330 was excellent--what more can I say. It faced the front parking area where we parked.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florence I-95 & I-20 Civic Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property. You are a valuable customer to us and it is pleasing to know that your needs were taken care of! Please stop in again on your next trip through our area!