Wanting to break up my solo drive from Virginia to Hilton Head, I chose this hotel based upon Trip Advisor reviews. I was not disappointed. Although I used Hilton Honors points for both visits, I would gladly pay the slightly higher rates (compared to nearby hotels). The location is convenient to I-95, yet far enough away that you don't have the interstate noise. I found the front staff to be very helpful and friendly. The hotel and the rooms are clean and stylishly decorated. All rooms have a microwave, mini fridge, and two free bottles of drinking water. The ventilation system is quiet when on and smooth when cutting off/on. However, it did not have a separate fan lever, which I like since I want a consistent white noise sound. Ask for a room on the back side if any type of street noise bothers you and/or you don't travel with a fan to help block light sounds. Breakfast is a separate cost and was the best $7.95 I have ever spent. I'm surprised that some reviewers have complained about the cost. Where else can you order any a hot breakfast off the menu(delicious omelets) and eat anything off the breakfast bar for $7.95? That price includes coffee and juice. Patti was a delightful server. The food quality was superior to the typical free continental breakfast in many hotels, and the dining area is very attractive. If you want a fantastic dinner, seek out Red Bone Alley restaurant in Florence. It's about five stoplights from the hotel and has the best Shrimp and Grits north of Charleston. Daniel's service and personality exuded true southern hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located at the intersection of I-95 and I-20 near the Magnolia Mall, Florence Civic Center and Swamp Fox Cinema. Also in the immediate area are a variety of restaurants and other shopping venues.Our free, 24 hour business center offers guests complimentary copy, fax, secure remote printing and computer processing equipment. Our property has 186 well designed guest rooms with an oversized work desk and ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, plus complimentary wireless, and wired high speed internet access. In addition, each room offers a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.You will appreciate our comfortably casual restaurant, The Garden Grill & Bar. We offer breakfast and dinner service plus nightly room service. Our Pavilion Pantry carries a variety of microwavable foods, snacks and sundries and is conveniently located near the front desk. Other features include a saltwater indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room. Valet and guest laundry are also available. Hilton Garden Inn Florence is glad to offer our guests Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Florence