Hilton Garden Inn Florence
$122
AscendHotels
$125
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelroom was cleansouth carolinaenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlybusiness centersouthern hospitalityafter a long dayindoor poolcookiesdefinitely stay here againlots of restaurantslong driveconvenient locationgreat stoproad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is a VERY nice location. Well kept and zero issues with staff or room. Everyone was very helpful and pleasant. The only issue was dinning. Food was good but only one waiter for the entire room. Thus service was very slow and inattentive. The manager had to get our bill for us. This is not really the waiters fault, but a staffing issue. For some odd reason the bar closes at 10 pm. Many people were turned away. Plan your night cap elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2014

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced with our restaurant. I always say that a Perfect stay always begins with a welcoming check-in and continues thru check-out. I am sorry this was not the case for you.

We want our guests who dine with us to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort, satisfaction and food quality before everything else, and being delivered in a timely manner is part of that. You can be confident that your concern will be followed up on, so that others are not as disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again in the future so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Florence S.C. And were very pleasantly surprised at how nice it was. Started with the front desk staff. They were friendly and efficient, we were checked in, in just a couple minutes. Wish I could remember their names, Avery nice young lady and gentleman, even if he was a 49ers fan. Next the room and bathroom were both spotless. And the room was quite spacious. The morning after the wedding the breakfast buffet was very nice, even had made to order omelets, for a modest $8.95. And again the service and servers were very efficient and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. You can be confident that your compliment will be shared, so that my staff knows what guests enjoy.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Staff was very friendly, hotel was clean, fresh and quiet and conveniently located. Breakfast chef went out of his was to make gravy for my biscuits. Great treat! Check-in clerk was very friendly and helpful. Made the stay a very pleasurable one.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We were in Florence S. C. for a funeral and our stay with your hotel was most pleasant . We are amazed that the Hotel was surrounded by every well known eating and shopping places. Plenty of parking for guest to come visit while we were there.Also your staff were more like hosts than employees, If we are ever in this area of the country we will always look forward to staying with you.....Lillie S Brown

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your pleasure with your recent stay. I always say that a Perfect stay always begins with a welcoming check-in. I am happy this was the case for you. Our sympathies for your reason to visit our hotel. I can only hope that we did our best to help throughout the situation.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

booked online after going through many hotel on trip advisor. So far with my travel experience, the Hilton Garden Inns, have been great. Staff was friendly and fast. Rooms were clean smelled good. No complaints at all

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with your recent stay. It is valuable feedback such as what you have provided that allow us remain an award winning hotel.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We look forward to having you with us again soon!