“Loved the hotel but huge check in problem.”

Hilton Garden Inn Florence
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Long Island, NY
“Loved the hotel but huge check in problem.”
Reviewed July 4, 2008

I arrived at this hotel around 10pm on our way to Disney World. My check in process was very quick but the room keys I was given didn't work so I went back down stairs and was given new keys. Went back up and tried the new keys and the new keys didn't work. So I went down to the desk again and this time the guy came up with me and tried a third set of keys. Still no good. So he said he would go back down and make us keys for another room. Those worked. It took me 30mins from the time I arrived to the time I got in my room. I wasn't overly pleased with this. Other than that the room was large, very clean, the bed was comfortable. We ate at the breakfast buffet which was $10pp extra but was pretty good.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed June 9, 2008

We stayed here 2 night's for my mom's 75th birthday. Very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The location is great with many restaurants within walking distance and a mall across the street. The complimentary coffee in the morning was GREAT! Will stay there again when visiting family.

• Liked — Cleanliness and location
  • Disliked — Not a tourist attraction, mainly for convience
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple