“Comfortable stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Florence
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Florence
“Comfortable stay!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

So far we've stopped at this hotel twice on our way to Disney from NY. The staff is always nice, the rooms have been clean and comfortable and the hotel has been quite. It is close to everything you would need, gas, food and shopping. Granted it's only been a one night stay for us on our way to Disney World but we haven't been disappointed yet. If we continue to make the drive on our vacations to Disney we will continue to stop and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Flip4nyr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We picked this hotel because we wanted an on-site restaurant for my elderly mother. The front desk was friendly and the lobby very impressive. The handicapped accessible room was spacious. The beds were good, however, they only provide one duvet covered comforter - no top sheets or extra blankets. Since I made the room warm for my mother, I roasted because I did not have just a sheet as an option. The restaurant was OK but not what I expected from a Hilton. At $142 per night, we would not stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jeena20732
HGI_Florence, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We apologize for the inconveniences that you and your mother endured while staying with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please feel free to contact me directly.

Melissa Banks
Portage, Michigan, United States
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nothing really much to say about my stay in this hotel except that I am very pleased with it. The room size is good and it's clean and was fairly quiet. Room decor is good. The bed was comfortable to sleep in and the airconditioner is very good. The bathroom is decently sized and clean and amply supplied with towels and toiletries. WiFi service is good but not fast enough for me. The hotel lobby is sectioned into different seating areas with breakfast buffet close by. However, it is not free and the selection is quite limited especially for meat items considering that you have to pay for it. The only real negative thing I would like to comment on is this particular female hotel staff who was manning the front desk after 10:30 PM on October 15. I find her a bit rude when I asked for assistance regarding one of the printers in the Business Center. She said that it's not her job (that's understandable and for me it's pretty much obvious but then again where would a guest go for assistance) and that she would send somebody to help me. Her voice and way of talking was not friendly and she looked like she doesn't want to be there and doing front desk work. She was also like that to another guest who was ahead of me on the front desk. Also, nobody came to assist me...... I just waited for the other guest to finish with what his doing in the other computer (which has another printer associated with it) and I just transferred there....... still nobody came to assist me even after I was done.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The front desk staff is very nice. The rooms are as expected for a HGI. I have been pleasantly surprised by room service. The food is above average. My biggest disappointment is the new sleep number beds. The bed often sags in the middle and it is no easy to get both sides even.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Islandtime1027
New Providence, NJ
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed for one night passing through on our way to Hilton head. The staff were amazing and the location is great. Lots of restaurants and shops right across the street. However, beds are like a rock and our shower flooded the room due to a leak. I was not thrilled to have to put soaking wet clothes back in the car. It's also missing free breakfast, which many other hotels have. Nice when you want to get back on the road quickly in the morning. Last year we stayed at the H@mpton inn up another exit and it was much nicer and included more for the same price. I feel this hotel is geared towards the business traveler.

• Stayed August 2012
FLORENCEHGIGM, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Florence, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the malfunctioning shower and have reported your concerns to our maintenance team. We will be sure to address the issues immediately. I again would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you and your guest endured. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.
Jonesborough, TN
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This HGI gives you everything you expect. The breakfast is a little lacking, but decent. I don't care for the HGI where everything has to be ordered. It's good to have some breakfast foods out on the line. All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Driving home from Florida, I needed a break at about 1 AM. Check in was easy, and was given a choice of floors. Room was extremely clean, with adjustable beds. Good wifi and nice big flatscreen with plenty of channels. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family