“Great breakfast”
Review of Long Grain Cafe

Long Grain Cafe
Ranked #22 of 279 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our way home from Myrtle Beach and I’m glad we did. I had the California Eggs Benedict and it was very good. My husband went out on a limb (for us northerners) and got shrimp and grits. They were delicious. I’ve never had grits I liked in my life but these were good. The restaurant isn’t much to look at but the food is excellent.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

The meals are large, so you may want to split a meal. I was there for a late breakfast. I have been there before for lunching it was wonderful.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located near the hospital, Long Grains has the best grits I’ve eaten outside of home. Breakfast was absolutely delicious!! Coffee was really good too!!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I am so happy they are back open after they got hit by a car. The breakfast is good, people better, and the prices are the best in town. Cya Saturday y'all.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in one morning because I saw people going in and out. I passed this place so many times. One morning my daughter and I decided to stop in to see what the hype was about and I’m very glad that we did. I come in at least one a week because I enjoy their breakfast! The Carolina fish and egg( minus the egg) is my usual or the shrimp and grits! I always get the grilled biscuit. The food is delicious. The staff is friendly and always checking to see if customers need anything. Again I really enjoy eating there each time!
Dee Rose