“Good Place to Eat”
Review of Long Grain Cafe

Long Grain Cafe
Ranked #21 of 280 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed October 1, 2018

The meals are large, so you may want to split a meal. I was there for a late breakfast. I have been there before for lunching it was wonderful.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located near the hospital, Long Grains has the best grits I’ve eaten outside of home. Breakfast was absolutely delicious!! Coffee was really good too!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I am so happy they are back open after they got hit by a car. The breakfast is good, people better, and the prices are the best in town. Cya Saturday y'all.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in one morning because I saw people going in and out. I passed this place so many times. One morning my daughter and I decided to stop in to see what the hype was about and I’m very glad that we did. I come in at least one a week because I enjoy their breakfast! The Carolina fish and egg( minus the egg) is my usual or the shrimp and grits! I always get the grilled biscuit. The food is delicious. The staff is friendly and always checking to see if customers need anything. Again I really enjoy eating there each time!
Dee Rose

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here on a road trip. Little bit off the interstate but definitely worth the journey. Has traditional favorites and many original dishes. Many different omelets, son had the meat lovers and my husbands had the Cajun chicken, both delicious, huge and stuffed full. I had the veggie skillet, it had huge amounts of zucchini, carrots, red pepper, onion, red potatoes and seasoned nicely. Everything is prepared fresh to order. My daughter had order of chicken wings and they looked amazing. All the food looked beautiful. Large portions at good prices. It was very busy but our server still did an amazing job. Loved this place.