“Ton of flavorful food!”
Review of Long Grain Cafe

Long Grain Cafe
Ranked #22 of 278 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Came here on a road trip. Little bit off the interstate but definitely worth the journey. Has traditional favorites and many original dishes. Many different omelets, son had the meat lovers and my husbands had the Cajun chicken, both delicious, huge and stuffed full. I had the veggie skillet, it had huge amounts of zucchini, carrots, red pepper, onion, red potatoes and seasoned nicely. Everything is prepared fresh to order. My daughter had order of chicken wings and they looked amazing. All the food looked beautiful. Large portions at good prices. It was very busy but our server still did an amazing job. Loved this place.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

The food was good and plentiful; the waitress service was all it should be, with lots of smiles. Eggs sunny-side up, pork sausage patties and grits with all the coffee I could drink really make a hearty breakfast. For dinner my choice was tasty fried pork chops served with collards greens, delicious candied yams, corn bread and unlimited sweet ice tea.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Long Grain never fails to provide a great meal. There is a varied menu with reasonable prices and the waitresses are always pleasant.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

We were in town with friends for the weekend and came here for breakfast on Saturday morning.
What was this place before? We guessed a Chinese restaurant.
Really enjoyed the food and so did everyone at the table. I had eggs, sausage, hash browns and a biscuit. All were good. Service was good, my coffee cup never got empty!

Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch while traveling. Place was busy but service was quick and friendly. I had a steak and chicken bowl. Tasty but didn’t look that appealing. Lots of oil. Unusual sauce - like a mix of ketchup and mayonnaise. My wife did not like her burger - thought it was chewy .

1  Thank WadeandLori