“Anniversary Dinner.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go only a few times a year since it is fairly expensive. (To us anyway). This time was one of the best. We ate at a table at the bar but still had the romantic atmosphere. Staff was EXCELLENT and food was awesome as always.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

It was recommended as one of the better places in Florence, and perhaps it is. We rated it average for food quality with good prices, a nice atmosphere and very good service. The food was good, but not very good. There was nothing to make P&Ws stand out, just a good place to eat. By the way, no liquor is served on Sunday.

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this place. I am usually a traditional steak eater but I like trying a restaurant's specialty. I had the marinaded steak. It was delicious! Different but definitely good.
I also had their chocolate pecan pie and overall great food. I would go there again:)

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

They use a wood grill, offer fresh and contemporary sides, and have a more upscale atmosphere. Prices are fair for quantity and quality of food.

Charlies chops are my favorite meal. I pair them with steamed broccoli and a rock salted & loaded baked potato, making me a happy happy man!

Salads are wonderful too, get the house dressing (honey mustard & bacon) with a chef salad. Guard your crossaint!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Percy & Willie's is hands-down mine and my wife's favorite date night restaurant in Florence. This evening we arrived around 9 PM without a wait. Even on a busy Saturday night at 6 PM, we have never had to wait more than 30 minutes. The service is always excellent, many of which have been there over the 5 or so years we have been coming to this restaurant. Usually we share the nacho appetizer which is awesome and well portioned. Tonight I had the yum-yum shrimp appetizer which was very tasty but slightly undersized for price in my opinion. We always share the marinated ribeye which I believe is not just their best menu item but one of the best steaks in the area. The steak is almost always perfectly cooked. This restaurant is great for date night or for larger parties.

1  Thank Dennis J

Been to Percy and Willie's? Share your experiences!