“Great food, drinks and service!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 265 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The service here is friendly, fast and efficient. Especially enjoyed the filet and the delicious martinis!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We always eat here when we pass through Florence. Steaks and Ahi Tuna are the best. Service is good. Don't understand what people find good in the Bloomin Onion. We have only ordered it a couple of times. Nothing but grease and fat.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Decided to give this chain another try after a couple of disappointing experiences earlier. Must say that this time we experienced a good meal with good service. I had the filet and it was cooked medium rare just as I had specified. My wife went with a barbecued shrimp salad and was also pleased. The service was basic and steady. The atmosphere is still that quirky, Aussie funk - not my favorite, but we there for the food. The sides and appetizers are somewhat bland. Overall we both felt that this was a good dining experience, but in this category of steak house we still prefer the Longhorn chain.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had never liked Outback because they are so noisy, but last year in SW Oklahoma City, I had a good experience at one my son took me to, so tried this one my friends wanted to go to in Florence last month.
There were three of us. We ordered a small blooming onion, which was good. All the rest of the food took a long time coming. One ordered soup, which was delivered cold. She asked it to be warmed up, it came back tepid. The other had steak, which they didn't cook to her directions. She sent it back to be cooked further, which they did, but it was not hot when brought to the table.
I ordered only an appetizer, which tasted so unexpectedly awful I took one bite and couldn't eat any more. My friends liked it, though, so they ate it. I then ordered a cup of soup which was pretty good, and the waiter didn't charge me for it. (I didn't complain about the appetizer, but my friends told him I didn't like it.)
I am not a fussy eater, but I don't think I'll take a chance on Outback again, except the one in SW OKC.

1  Thank socarolina
Reviewed June 27, 2013

had takeout, the burgers were great. Had to go back for ketchup so check before you leave. Can't wait to go back!!