“Alcohol was great but food was seriously lacking...”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 263 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Unless you live on a liquid diet of alcohol, then I recommend not comming here. Our steaks were descent, but I can cook better than this at home, so what's the point of going out? They burned our blooming onion, the bread was stale and most of the food was either overdone or poorly seasoned, or even over seasoned. THis was my husband's first trip to Outback and he was gravely disappointed. It was $60 + dollars for bad food. I regret no having gone to McDonald's. We won't be going back...EVER!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We go every now and then and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. We know when we go we are going to get a really good meal served by friendly professional people. Don't forget to tip your server they work hard and deserve it

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were tired when we arrived in Florence, SC. It has a typical layout for this formula restaurant. We were greeted nicely and seated quickly. I had a side wedge salad which was large enough to be a main course but was followed by a half order of baby backed ribs. They weren't smoked the way I like but were tasty. My wife had shrimp on the "barbie" and the petit filet. All were very good. The key to any formula restaurant is good service personnel. We had Allison who was very pleasant and efficient. It's a good place to eat.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The prime rib was perfect, the grilled shrimp were perfect, everything was delicious but most of all the service was above and beyond good. Everyone was so pleasant and friendly. The overall trip was EXCELLENT! !

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great atmosphere, service was top notch and my steak was perfect. Be sure to try the horseradish crust...it's wonderful! We ate here 3 times during our stay and the same outstanding experience each night!

1  Thank golferchick46