“The best pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is the only place we go for pizza anymore. We had been going to another local restaurant but one of my co-workers told me to try this place...glad they did. The staff is always friendly, I love the pie of the month idea and they have an awesome spinach salad. I go here at least twice a month!

1  Thank Dawn S

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My friend and I ordered the four meat pizza which comes with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, Italian sausage, hamburger and bacon. Brick oven baked pizza is their hallmark. On the pizza, we substituted mushrooms for the hamburger. My friend and I had pros and cons on the pizza and the restaurant in general. She is an accomplished cook and knows Italian food. The owner was very nice and came to our table to hear our views on the meal. Per the owner is the pizza is Neopolitan style thus the softer crust. It tasted good, but personally I like a firmer crust so I can pick up a slice of and eat it. The sweet Italian sausage lacked zip, but the owner said it was locally made sausage and patrons here prefer it less spicy. Myself, I enjoyed the pizza, although more than my companion. A few minor things, no salt and pepper or Parmesan chess and red pepper on the table. Had to ask for them. A big plus to end the meal was the delicious cheese cake! Thick and rich with a delicious crust. We asked for coffee to go with it, but alas, they do not serve coffee.
Despite our differing opinions on Rebel Pie Pizza, I thought the pizza, with its different style, was very tasty and the cheesecake wonderful. The owner was attentive and listened to our critique with interest. The service was excellent and the atmosphere nice. The pizza and cheesecake are made on site using mostly local vendors to supply ingredients.

1  Thank TimeToTravel2468
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

This is obviously where the locals know to go. We were passing through the area and looked up pizza restaurants. Rebel Pie had a good rating so we gave it a try. It was one of the best food decisions we made while on vacation. Very fresh and high quality pizza. I wish we lived close!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Man, I love this place! This pizza is on point - not to mention the cheesecake! I recommend any veggie lovers try the Mediterranean. That pie basically pops off the pan with flavor! Try it out if you haven't already - can't ask for much better than cool music, local craft beer, and good service!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

The choices from traditional to non-traditional pizza were just what we were looking for. There was a choice for everyone.

Been to Rebel Pie? Share your experiences!