“Not for Thanksgiving Day”
Review of Woodstone Bbq

Woodstone Bbq
Ranked #22 of 256 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Barbecue
Florence, South Carolina
“Not for Thanksgiving Day”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We selected this restaurant for 11/22/12 and I was disappointed in the food. We knew the place was going to be packed and have a long waiting line, but at 11:30 we had a 30 minute wait, so that wasn't too bad. We have eaten at this place several times and the fried chicken is good. But, I was expecting a great Turkey-day meal and this was not it. The Dressing was too runny and taste was bland. The Turkey was not sliced, it was pulled like BBQ pulled pork. The Giblet gravy was so-so. The wait staff was fantastic and as usual the owner was his congenial self. The atmosphere was cordial and we had a good time despite some of my favorite food not cooked like I like it cooked.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank GEORGE P

Charlotte, North Carolina
“one of the better places around”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was plesently surprised at this restaurant.It was clean,the food was very good,the staff was friendly and often asked if we needed anything.I will definately come back!

• Visited September 2012