“Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Lancaster, SC
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

A co-worker and I tried this place out while in town on business for a few day's. We both fixed a plate to have cooked at the hibachi and it was GREAT ! We had some other food from the buffett which had LOADS of different foods. We enjoyed it so much that we went back two days later. Would highly reccommend you try it out.

Visited January 2013

Darlington, South Carolina, United States
“Good selection”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Nothing out of the ordinary from other Hibachi grills. However, they have two items that make us go all the time, fried plantains and groundmeat pie. Good service.

Visited December 2012
Tampa, Florida
“It is against my nature to like this place...but...”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Wow. Was I surprised. Traveling on 95 in South Carolina the family all wanted different Asian style food. So we find ourself at a buffet. Normally that is the start to a bad story, but not this time. Habachi was outstanding, sushi 7 out of 10 solid food. They even had chicken and pizza for my youngest. Don't worry, just stop.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Happy Camper”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I liked everything. Tons of food to choose from, great tasting items, very attentive waitresses always filling you glass and taking away dirty plates, very reasonable prices!

Visited December 2012
Little River
“What a find”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I can't believe there is (at present) only one review of this terrific restaurant and that it isn't ranked higher for Florence. Maybe it is relatively new. Found it while driving through Crossroads Center, across the boulevard from Magnolia Mall, looking for other options. Was not disappointed. One of the largest Asian buffets I have seen. Every offering I tried was excellent, the service pleasant and helpful, the value great, the atmosphere bright and clean. I'll be back.

• Visited November 2012