“It is against my nature to like this place...but...”

Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Ranked #46 of 256 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Chinese
Tampa, Florida
“It is against my nature to like this place...but...”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Wow. Was I surprised. Traveling on 95 in South Carolina the family all wanted different Asian style food. So we find ourself at a buffet. Normally that is the start to a bad story, but not this time. Habachi was outstanding, sushi 7 out of 10 solid food. They even had chicken and pizza for my youngest. Don't worry, just stop.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Happy Camper”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I liked everything. Tons of food to choose from, great tasting items, very attentive waitresses always filling you glass and taking away dirty plates, very reasonable prices!

Visited December 2012
Little River
“What a find”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I can't believe there is (at present) only one review of this terrific restaurant and that it isn't ranked higher for Florence. Maybe it is relatively new. Found it while driving through Crossroads Center, across the boulevard from Magnolia Mall, looking for other options. Was not disappointed. One of the largest Asian buffets I have seen. Every offering I tried was excellent, the service pleasant and helpful, the value great, the atmosphere bright and clean. I'll be back.

• Visited November 2012
The Grand Strand
“The best of the best!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Very large place with a great selection. Great food. Good prices and something for everyone. The restaurant is located in a plaza. (less than a mile from I-95) Sunday is an all day dinner buffet for $8.99. The buffet to go is sold by the pound. I travel 55 miles one way to enjoy this food.

• Visited August 2012