“Second time around just as good as first!”
Review of Da Massimo Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Da Massimo Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This time I tried a traditional lasagne and it literally melted in my mouth. I remembered the entrees were generous so I skipped the salad or an appetizer and still had trouble eating all the entree and savng room for dessert. My favorite dessert wasn't on tap this evening so I tried one of the homemade gelatos in its new shell (not a cone, really a delicious, eat every bite pastry shell). Actually after eating so much lasagne it was a better choice. I had the raspberry and my companion had the blackberry...of course I tried both and can't say one was better....I could have eaten both of them if I hadn't wanted to be a pig (maybe I should have just gotten the blackberry to go???) I love, love this place. On our way out we saw several couples enjoying the courtyard. This place deserves a much better rating that it has. No over fried food here so maybe that's the problem. It's first class food all the way from appetizer to dessert. Check out their Facebook page to see the daily menu as it changes fairly often.

1  Thank Martha G

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Perfectly prepared and good enough to lick the plate! The ambiance is a little sparse but without the crowded feeling, you have a little more privacy. Has a nice courtyard out back as well and the game is always on at the bar.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have eaten here many times. Each time the food is cooked as ordered and tastes wonderful. The service is grand. we tried a new dessert last night and it was great. no one should pass up this restaurant if visiting the Pee Dee or if you live here.

1  Thank rkilgo
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had a delightful dinner in a lovely setting with the flavor of Italy. Desserts were delicious. Service was impeccable.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Best Italian food I've had in a long time. Make sure you try the
Tiramisu.....homemade on site!! Service was excellent also!!