“Poor quality”

Description: New restaurant in Florence, SC
south carolina
“Poor quality”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had read some good reviews and finally gave it a try. Cocktails were mediocre and not fresh, too sweet and ran out of glasses, so the drinks came out late, not good! Had the 1/2 price appetizers of cheese wontons( lacked crispiness and cold) veggie steamed dumplings( lacked flavor, just ok) and bang bang shrimp, (not what I have had previously in other places, mediocre) We all shared shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps, well the worst thing ever! Loaded with celery!
Service was attentive, but the place is fairly new and looked worn and the tables were already scuffed and old looking. We will not be returning!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank chichiSouthCarolina

“Once was good now down and out!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

When it first open the food was good and price okay...When there this week and the food quality is fair at best and expensive. Plus, the manager would not let us use the coupon as advertised.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank turbeville50
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Americanized Asian Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very good food. Had a bento box, and was pleased with the price and quality of food. The fried food was crisp and not very oily. The rolls were good as well, but there seems to be quite a few of them with cream cheese in them. The sushi menu can be hard to navigate, it would make more sense for them to make it alphabetical (spent a good 5 minutes to find the rolls associated with the bento box and lunch specials).

• Visited June 2013
Florence, South Carolina
“Best Asian food in town!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've been here several times and it hasn't disappointed yet. The staff are very friendly staff and comfortable environment make for a great place to enjoy lunch or times out with friends.

Visited April 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Consistency, Oh how I wish....”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Price is reasonable, service is mediocre. I wish the food would be consistent. We visit here quite frequently, but after this last visit I think it will be a while. I asked for a particular server because he always get it right, but I was informed by another server that his station was filled up, but she promised to be just as good. Well wouldn't you know it, she messed up on two orders. I guess 3 out of 5 isn't bad. :( That's why I wanted our original server. One of my children and I had to wait an additional 20 minutes to eat while my husband and two other children ate. Not to mention this was Mothers Day and I'm waiting, REALLY! Then to top it off my husband had to send his back for being overly seasoned, here we go again "CONSISTENCY".... Here when it's good it's good and when it isn't, it just isn't. I guess it is what type of day they are having. The excuse I was giving was they were extremely busy for Mother's Day and charged more just this one day out of the year. It should have been free.

Visited May 2013