“Happy Camper”

Description: New restaurant in Florence, SC
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Happy Camper”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food is great but I feel like I was taken. The first time I went in, it was because of a huge sign very visible while driving by that said, Sushi 50% off. Off course when I went to order I was told it was available only after 8 P.M. So I went back another day after 8 P.M. Now in incredibly faint faint faint tiny writing, where no one can see it, it read that you have to dine in for the 50% off sushi after 8:00 P.M. I pointed this out to the manager and let him know that this was a trick. He knew full well what you can and can’t see on a sign. The dine in written was almost white on white. But, I have to say, the food is excellent.

• Visited December 2012

Durham, North Carolina
“Best Chinese Restaurant in Florence”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Florence, SC is sadly lacking in good places to eat Chinese food. There are two Hibachis here in Florence now, and both of them have fallen in quality from when they first opened. Red Bowl is a awesome place to go get sushi or traditional Chinese entree's. Their prices are reasonable and their food has always been great every time I've gone. A personal favorite of ours is their sushi, the rolls are always freshly prepared and tasty and the half-price sushi after 8PM every night is a great deal. The Bento Box is another favorite of ours, where you choose one main dish and three sides. It's a lot of good food for a very good price.

• Visited October 2012
Darlington, South Carolina, United States
“Nice surprise! great Asian cuisine!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Fresh-delicious Asian cuisine, very well presented menu with a lot of choices in Asian food - Cantonese, Thai, Szechuan, Japanese- and a small but serious wine list. I thought this was a small bistro but I was pleasantly surprised that it was a classy sit down-big restaurant. The food was nicely presented, low priced, but with normal portions that will fulfill you.

I ordered shrimp and pineapple. My husband ordered curry shrimp. The service was friendly and attentive. I will go back anytime.

I saw that they have a room for parties. It may be a good choice for a small gathering such as birthday party, baby shower, etc.

• Visited November 2012
Florence, South Carolina
“Supper”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I will say they give you plenty to eat and it is good as well as fresh. I think the waitstaff tends to talk to each other allowing customer service to be second.

Visited August 2012
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Exceeded my expectations!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stopped at Red Bowl on our way home from vacationing. We wanted something quick since we were on the road and mistakingly thought it was takeout. We were surprised at the classy atmosphere and that it was a sit down restaurant. We went with the flow and are so glad we did! We ordered bento boxes and the food was delicious! I highly recommend the crunchy sushi! It was so flavorful and light! It was a Monday night so my child's meal was only 99¢ and it was enough for an adult! Our party of 5 thoroughly enjoyed our meals and will definitely stop again on our next trip!