SpringHill Suites Florence
Hampton.com
$146
$130
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront desksmall indoor poolsleeping areafree breakfastrestaurants and shoppinglots of restaurantsother hotelsnice stoproom was cleanhot tubbreakfast staffconvention centera great place to staywould stay here againafter a long dayfresh fruitoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel over the Christmas holiday. We stayed in a king suite and it was beautiful, we didn't want to leave! The hot breakfast was good and he entire property is gorgeous. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Katie C, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to say all these great things about our property. We didnt want ya'll to leave either!! Please come back and stay with us as long as you like, whenever you like. We hope to see ya'll again really soon and that every stay ya'll leave Assured, Inspired and Renewed. We are living the eSSSence!

Safe Travels,

Katie C. Coe

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I routinely stay at this hotel while traveling on I-95, and it is, by far, the best, the most reliable, hotel that I have found in the area.

The rooms are always clean, comfortable, and well-presented. The staff has always been courteous and attentive. I don't always have time to partake in their complimentary breakfast, but when I have done so, I have found that they offer a wide variety of options and I have always been satisfied with it.

The location cannot be topped -- less than two minutes from 95 -- and there has been a tremendous development of retail and dining in the immediate vicinity over the past several years.

There are a lot of options along this stretch of I-95 and a large and growing number of hotels in Florence at this intersection. Speaking from my experiences, for a traveler like me, there is simply no better option than the SpringHill Suites at Florence.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites of Florence, SC. We are very excited to hear that ya'll enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate all of the wonderful comments and we thank you for taking the time to submit them in a review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Happy Travels,

Katie C. Coe

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We had a long 7 hour drive from Orlando, Fl heading to Washington, DC and we stopped at the Springhill Suites in Florence, SC. The hotel was neat and clean and the room was exceptionally nice. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was well prepared and tasty. I really liked this hotel. It is right off I-95 so it is easy on and easy off. Restaurants immediately around the hotel offers a large variety.

Room Tip: All are exceptional.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Katie C, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We began a new breakfast program in July which allow us to offer healthier food choices to our guests. We are delighted to have recieved such wonderful feedback. We enjoyed having you all with us and hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

After driving 10 hours south on I-95 this hotel was a good plan. I had reservations thinking I needed them the weekend prior to Thanksgiving but the hotel was wide open.
Requested and received a high floor. Very clean, very modern looking. The location is next to two major interstates (I-95/I-20) with a mall, shopping plaza, and lots of eateries.
The wallpaper in the clean bath is starting to pull away from the wall (I've always wonder why builders put wallpaper in steamy, moisture prone baths).
Free breakfast buffet with a very good selection. Newspapers. Indoor pool. Friendly staff.
I subtracted points because there was no channel guide for the cable TV so I had to surf the entire channel spectrum to watch what I wanted. Also no paper or note pads on the desk for us business travelers to make notes. In case you arrive late the pantry sells some food to get you through the night.
I will come back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello there! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking a moment to to submit a review of our property. Reading postive reviews like this enpowers us to continue living sales, celebrating service and inspiring style. We look forward to having you all back with us real soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Rooms (except tub/shower) and common areas appear to be recently remodeled. Courteous staff. Except for the artificial scrambled eggs and watery oatmeal, the breakfast buffet was good. Tub/ shower (see photos): mildew under soap dish, loose drain plug, shower curtain will not stay on hooks.

There are several other hotels to choose from in this price range, so I probably won't be back.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Katie C, Assistant General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites for your stay in Florence, SC. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. We rely on guest feedback to help us recognize areas that need improvement. We apologize for the issues you experienced while visiting our property. We strive for complete guest satisfaction and have taken the appropriate actions to ensure these issues were mended. In the future, we hope you visit our property again and give us the opportunity to provide you with the true eSSSence of SpringHill.