“Nice...”

Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
MD
“Nice...”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Check-in was okay (except my hubby was charged double for our stay!) The room was nice and the air was on full blast upon our entry (Thank God since the temperature was reaching 100 degrees outside!). Everything seemed to be in good working order. Everyone got a good rest. The breakfast in the morning was delicious with the traditional breakfast offerings. My son burned his fingers on the waffle iron, but the front desk clerk and manager quickly offered their assistance to him.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Hopewell Junction, New York
Reviewed July 21, 2011

This is a great sleepover along I-95. Especially between NY and Fl. Rooms are clean and quiet/ cool on hot July nights. Breakfast is good and reliable as most in this chain. Lobby area is very nice. Location of hotel is excellent, surrounded by other nice hotels, a mall, and above average food chains.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed July 21, 2011

The room was clean and enjoyable. We slept well! And the best part was the affordability! :)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Excellent breakfast and work out roon. great hotels surround the hotel. easy access to route 95. room were clean and cool. front dest staff was very polite and accomodatin.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I have stayed at several different hotel chains across the southeast, and the SpringHill Suites in Florence, South Carolina is by far the best that I have stayed at in a long while. I have stayed in many different hotel chains, but usually prefer Marriot properties. Upon our arrival, we were greeted by two of the most friendly front desk clerks that I have ever met. They made sure that our accomodations were what we needed, and gave us recommendations for local establishments. If you are traveling along I-95 and are looking for a nice hotel at a great value, check out the SpringHill Suites in Florence, SC.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 23, 2011

Experience was great. The beds slept better than my own(and that dont happen much). They had a very nice staff. All smiling, genuine, and kind. Which was nice since we were there for a family funeral. Only minor complaint I have, and it would NOT stop me from staying again, was I couldnt get the wy fy to work with my phone. Could have been something on my end though and I didnt ask for help.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I travel quite a bit on business, but always look forward to my trips to Florence and specifically the SpringHill Suites. The rooms are spacious and truly are a home away from home. This hotel offers true hospitality with excellent customer service!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business