TravelHouse Inn
Hampton.com
$146
$130
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2010

We stayed her ONE night as we were driving from the Northeast to Florida. Our car was broken into and our belongings were stolen. According to the sherriff and the maintenance person, this is a FREQUENT occurance.

Find a rest stop. You'll be a lot happier.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travelgurl617
Reviewed June 15, 2009

I was traveling by myself, so was not overly concerned about the hotel I stayed in. But, the room was totally run down. The walls and fixtures were dirty and it needed painting. The carpect was worn and creased. The bathroom fixtures were old and stained. I wanted to move a light arm chair so that I could adjust the AC, and it fell apart. I put it back together for the next guest. Only stay here if you're not too squeemish.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank misan1
Reviewed May 27, 2008

This is now called the Travel House Inn. I stayed here over night while passing thru on a business trip . The staff was freindly....BUT.....The room was very run down and worn , The Air Conditioner was missing the thermostat knobs and was not working properly and it was a hot.night. .the furniture was old . the bedding was worn out , the carpet was worn to a shiny slick worn out nast y look. .. Looked like a good placed to be robbed. I will not stay here again. Will sleep in my truck first.

Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank highmiles61
Reviewed May 30, 2007

the most awful place we have stayed on our way from nj to florida...driving down we probably could have gone further but wanted to get in to watch the kentucky derby.... lovely tv and great reception and the bed was not too bad....but the bathroom was another story....1/4 roll of paper and no extra roll toilet seat hanging half off and sticky dampness on carpet......next time we would forego the derby and drive a little further....cross this place off your list

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank UsaScott
Reviewed July 22, 2005

well keep it short bathroom had no knob sliding door no look mag. sent pvc pipe for husband to cut and fit smelled just like urine and roaches on the phone book asked to be moved said booked asked for money said no i even heard some gye tell them he is contaccting the health dept do not stay here in florence sc unless u want heppo shotoh best one big spotted frog in bathroom oh my godness scared to sleep rough not thought we save some money on the way to the beach u get what u pay for thats for sure cause motel price were so cheap and to good to be true

• Stayed: July 2005