“Good for a dinner on travel”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #118 of 265 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

OK, so I like Ruby Tuesdays and stop whenever I can for lunch. This was my first time for dinner. It was Monday night and the place was not busy, but it was a bit late and we were tired and not too hungry. My partner and I ordered three appetizers which were delicious and more than we could eat. The staff was considerate and attentive. Good experience. Will eat her next time in the area

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went in around 9pm for a light dinner and a beer, sat at the bar. The bartender notified me that all appetizers expect the sampler were $5 after 9pm. So, I got the Key West Shrimp and Asian Dumplings and they were amazing!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

They sent me to the bar. I waited forever for the bartender to mix two drinks and chat it up with a couple that came in after me. I only wanted to carry out two burgers. They had no interest in serving me. All the other waitresses were having a meeting to get ready for the dinner crowd. So I left.

1  Thank Kathy_kidsallgrown
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was hungry after an 8 hour drive and this chain served its purpose. It was friendly and service oriented, food worked for me. hamburgers were great and you can dress them as you choose.
I was able to rest and eat in a bustling room filled with other travelers. It was a great place to eat, share travel adventures with others and take a break before going to a hotel to rest.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The title says it all. The food was served appropriately in a timely fashion and hot as expected. The server was prompt and courteous. It's also in a good location, near hotels, gas stations, and highway.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!