“Nice Place to Eat”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #18 of 258 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our mission is to provide delicious food in a fun and creative environment. Delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Over 60 bottled beers & 48 taps. Happy hour everyday 4:00 - 7:00.
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Nice Place to Eat”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

If you are looking for a quick meal this is the place. Try to snag a table in the bar area. Happy Hour drink and food specials are in this area 7 days a week. Food is good quality and excellent prices.
Lots of TV's to catch the sports if you desire.

Visited October 2013

Milford, Delaware
“Awesome Customer Service!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Needed an economical place to feed a family of 6 on the road and this place was recommended by our hotel staff. Very colorful restaurant and somewhat reasonably priced menu. This is not New York Pizza or Philly Cheesesteaks, but it was a good alternative. We ordered a medium pizza, (which they sliced small enough for the kids), a cheesesteak, a small meat lover's pizza, three sodas and three drinks for the children for about $45.

The bread for the sandwich tasted freshly baked and the crust on the pizza was divine. I love the fluffiness of the inside of the breads (both pizza and sandwich) and the thin crunch on the outside. They are onto something here :-).

The manager on duty came around to ensure all was well and when I told him that I could not eat the mushrooms on my cheesesteak, he immediately had another made and allowed my husband to eat the one with mushrooms. Glad to see he didn't let a perfectly good sandwich go in the trash.

We would like to have seen a little more of our waitress. She appeared to be overtaxed with multiple tables, so we had to wave her down for napkins and drink refills.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Mellow Mushroom is good Pizza... I am familiar with Mellow Mushroom from travels in many cities and from the original Mellow Mushroom in Roswell GA 40 years ago and can't keep myself from stopping. Mellow Mushroom, Florence, was very good. I had the Mellow Mushroom special, thought I would take some back to the hotel, but ate it all...then ate crust remains.
It is a modern pizza décor, nice, clean with HD TV...a long ways from the original hole in the wall...things change
Tasty Pizza

• Visited May 2013
Florence
“waited more than an hour”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

A half of a steak and cheese hoagie and a small salad should not take more than an hour to arrive at the table. Period. My friend's pizza was burned on the edge like it was jammed against the side of the oven, yet it was cold when it arrived to the table. My sandwich arrived fifteen minutes after the cold pizza and by the time I cut out the gristle, I had a lovely veggie and cheese sandwich. Oh, and this marvelous service and disappointing food experience occurred on a Thursday, not a busy weekend. This is the second time I had to wait a ridiculously long time, and it will be the last.

• Visited May 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Enjoyed The Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a pizza lover, but I've now stopped at the Mellow Mushroom on two occasions and enjoyed it each time. The pizza's had plentiful ingredients and great taste!

• Visited February 2013

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!