“It was so Delicious!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Olde Europe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: We are back in Florence, South Carolina. It is good to be home.
Description: We are back in Florence, South Carolina. It is good to be home.
Reviewed January 19, 2012

All I can say is everyone needs to try "Olde Europe". The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. A great place to enjoy with your significant other and just spend one on one time together with great food and drinks!!

Reviewed December 21, 2011

My husband & I had gone to the previous Olde Europe. In the begiining it was really good but then went down hill. They closed and re-opened in a different place, still in Florence. We thought we would give it a shot again. Well, I got the beef that was so tough I couldn't even cut it or chew it. My husband's lamb looked like spam. Soft and mushy. People around us were getting pasta so that may have been ok but we won't be going back.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Authentic foods, cozy atmosphere and just amazing. Finally, somehwere I can really enjoy my dinning out experience and food.