“Interesting and large selection of collectables, great facility, great staff.”

Palmetto Peddlers Antiques Mall
Ranked #2 of 27 things to do in Florence
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had a little time on my hands so I stopped by to look around. Palmetto Peddlers is quite large, with many interesting booths filled with all kinds of collectables and antiques. I looked at old toys and old sporting goods. There was even a booth with classic fishing lures and poles. The finished wood floors gave the place a great appearance. The staff all seemed happy to see me and happy to be there. If you are in Florence, it's an interesting place to visit. It is close to both I95 and I20.

2  Thank travellingmanxu83

Reviewed October 27, 2011

This place has quality, great priced antiques. Vendors bring new stuff in every day! This place is the cleanest and most organized antiques mall In the area. The staff is wonderful and always make you feel at home when you walk in the front door. The building has great lighting and a/c and always has music playing. There is a Bistro with amazing food and drinks.

3  Thank ashess91
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Walking through Palmetto Peddlers Antiques Mall is a nostalgic, sentimental trip back in time. This spacious antique mall is filled with antiques and memorabilia from days gone by. It is a great place to buy gifts for yourself or someone else. Wear comfortable shoes and don't be in a hurry when you visit. The staff are so courteous and gracious.

7  Thank RomansChap8
Reviewed May 24, 2011

If you are looking for quality and great prices in antiques, then this is the place you have always dreamed about! I live in GA and I travel here twice a week (at the least). Vendors are bringing in new stuff EVERY DAY! This place is the cleanest and most organized antiques mall I have ever been to as well. Friendly staff, great lighting, AC, and some of the best music I have ever heard! There is also a Bistro with amazing food and drinks. This place is my GOOD "FIND"!

4  Thank ClassicDEsign