“Superb Value”

Ramada Florence Center
Ranked #26 of 42 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My dad recommended this motel and they gave our family of four plus a dog a great rate over the phone. This isn't the newest place so, given the great price, we were all very pleasantly surprised with the quality. While it isn't new, it was clean, well maintained, and the staff was friendly. What more can you expect at that price. Sharonda, next time we need lodging in the Florence area we'll come to the Ramada Inn.

I hope I'm not posting this twice, but I think I lost it the first time.

1  Thank James T
Sharonda H, Manager at Ramada Florence Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Wow, thank you for staying with us at the Ramada Florence Center and for sharing your awesome review of your stay. I know you were probably concerned about the type of hotel your father was recommending for your families stay. But we are thankful that you took a chance and gave Ramada Florence Center the privilege to be your host. Our team strives very hard everyday to ensure that our guest have the best experience while staying with us. It was a pleasure to all of us to hear how you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to the next time you and your family come to Florence.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James D

Reviewed March 23, 2013

1  Thank Christopher T

Reviewed March 22, 2013

1  Thank Randolph C

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My room smelled and I don't have a great sense of smell, My carpet was damp,The chair in the room as well as the carpet had huge black stains on them,the wallpaper is falling off the wall and the ceiling had water stains!!! I got there after driving 12 hours and was exhausted so I slept in my clothes not to have any of the linens touch me. The breakfast consist of soggy cold waffles and bagels. I ask for the manager and were told they weren't in yet. I expressed my complaints she said she would have the manager call. Two days later haven't heard a word.If Ramada replies please don't say if you told the clerk we would have changed your room. No room in a Ramada should look this way. I paid almost double of what is advertised on the highway for other hotels. I booked a the Ramada thinking I would be assured of the cleanliness. Any thing short of a refund is not acceptable!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Liz P

Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay at the Ramada Florence Center. I appreciate your incite on your stay because good or bad it tells us what we are doing right and where we need to improve.

I apologize for the deplorable conditions you state you endured during your stay, but I must ask why did you continue to stay in a room that you felt was below your standard of comfort. If you do not inform us of the unsightly conditions during your stay and continue to stay in the room, then we assume that everything meets your standards on comfort.

We are here to provide you with good service, clean and comfortable rooms that allow you to relax and enjoy your time with us. We never want a guest of ours to endure anything other than great accomodations. If you had reported the unsightly room conditions during your stay we would have been able to make sure that you had a wonderful overnight stay.

Thanks again for sharing we do appreciate and value your comments.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

1  Thank Cynthia S
Sharonda H, Manager at Ramada Florence Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We just needed a place to stay for the night on our way between MD and FL. We never look for anything elaborate for this type of stay, just a reasonably priced hotel that's clean. This place was both. The rate was good and the room was clean enough in this price range. The only disappointment was that in the morning our showers were ice cold - BUT when I mentioned this at the front desk, I learned that the boiler had temporarily shut off and had been fixed after we showered. When I spoke to the manger about this issue that was obviously out of their control, she was more than gracious in asking if I'd like a complimentary room at another time. Since I did not know when I'd be back or even if I would, she refunded 1/3 of my bill. I felt like that was totally reasonable considering I did have a place to sleep within walking distance to restaurants close to I95 and other than the shower it was what I expected. If we stopped in this area again, I would stay here - obviously mechanics can fail anytime and the manager was very responsive to my disappointment.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Rangers33
Sharonda H, Manager at Ramada Florence Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Ramada Florence Center, it was a pleasure to host your stay. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when the circulating pump went out and prevented you from having a nice warm shower. I appreciate you taking time to notice our efforts in trying to make sure that you enjoyed your experience and left wih a good overall impression of our hospitality. We do appreciate your comments and look forward to hosting your next overnight stay.