“Responsible Management and great for a night.”

Ramada Florence Center
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Hagerstown, Maryland
“Responsible Management and great for a night.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We just needed a place to stay for the night on our way between MD and FL. We never look for anything elaborate for this type of stay, just a reasonably priced hotel that's clean. This place was both. The rate was good and the room was clean enough in this price range. The only disappointment was that in the morning our showers were ice cold - BUT when I mentioned this at the front desk, I learned that the boiler had temporarily shut off and had been fixed after we showered. When I spoke to the manger about this issue that was obviously out of their control, she was more than gracious in asking if I'd like a complimentary room at another time. Since I did not know when I'd be back or even if I would, she refunded 1/3 of my bill. I felt like that was totally reasonable considering I did have a place to sleep within walking distance to restaurants close to I95 and other than the shower it was what I expected. If we stopped in this area again, I would stay here - obviously mechanics can fail anytime and the manager was very responsive to my disappointment.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Rangers33
Sharonda H, Manager at Ramada Florence Center, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Ramada Florence Center, it was a pleasure to host your stay. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when the circulating pump went out and prevented you from having a nice warm shower. I appreciate you taking time to notice our efforts in trying to make sure that you enjoyed your experience and left wih a good overall impression of our hospitality. We do appreciate your comments and look forward to hosting your next overnight stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Travelers also viewed these Florence hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Florence
Best Western Inn
Best Western Inn
#17 of 41 in Florence
Days Inn Florence Near Civic Center

Been to Ramada Florence Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Florence Center

Property: Ramada Florence Center
Address: 1819 W Lucas St, Florence, SC 29501-1229
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Florence Center 2.5*
Book here for the best free hot breakfast in Florence!!! GrHommade Grits, Skillet Potatoes, Crisp Bacon, Spicy Sausage Links, Hot Syrup for the pancakes and waffles, assorted bagels and sweet breads! Mawell House Coffee with flavored creamers, Tropicana Orange Juice!!! Just like our Southern Grandma's taught us to serve!!! Come be part of our Souther Hospitality Revival! Conveniently located of I-95 (exit 164) with large parking area for all types of vehicles. All rooms with Mini Fridge, Microwave, Coffeemaker, Iron/Ironing Board and Free Wi-Fi Internet. Continental Breakfast 6:30am-10:00am with a 12:00pm checkout. Pet Friendly rooms available on ground floor near large walking area (flat $15 Pet Fee). Outdoor Pool (seasonal) ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Florence Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.