“Always god experience.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We think Longhorn is one of best consistent chain restaurants. Met several family members at this location. Food great, service great. When I mentioned to culinary manager, Tom, that I was disappointed that they no longer had their green olive vineagrette dressing, he made some just for our table We had several appetizers and entrees. All were good the consistency among the different locations is excellent. This location is very well managed with an excellent trained staff

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This restaurant is a great place. It can be very busy on the weekends but every time it has been worth the wait. I have a special diet and they do a good job meeting my needs. Nice staff and friendly atmosphere. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank JimwithJen
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Longhorn Steakhouse is one of our family favorite, and we were pleasantly surprised to find it right next to our hotel! Service was excellent, the food was excellent, parking was plentiful, the crowds were huge but the wait was reasonable. Longhorn is reasonably priced and always good.

1  Thank lumic69
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant delivers consistently excellent steaks and service, and you rarely have to wait long to be seated. Plenty of parking, easy access for handicapped customers, very friendly staff. The servings are large, and my husband and I often share a steak. My favorite is the New York Strip. The baked potatoes and their house salad are excellent!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stop here when we are on the road and always a great meal. Service is always friendly and prompt. On of the best chain food stops on I 95. Give it a try you will come back.