“Always consistent” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Always consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stop here when we are on the road and always a great meal. Service is always friendly and prompt. On of the best chain food stops on I 95. Give it a try you will come back.

• Visited May 2013

Camden, South Carolina
“Second time was better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I had eaten here one weekend and our server was not one of the best and there were some other small issues so my husband wrote and email and we were given a gift card so we vowed to give it another try. The second time we had a very pleasurable experience and the food was even better than the first visit. I know it is true.......everybody has some bad days!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank tripper124
Plymouth, NC
“Great food but very slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

On our way back from Florida, my husband and I decided to eat here. We arrived just before the church crowd came so there were quite a few empty tables. Our server came to take our drink orders and left. A little while later, another server came and asked to take our drink orders. We told her we had already given our orders and we finally got our water. We decided to split an steak and I ordered an extra salad and a sweet potato with cinnamon and sugar. It took a long time to get our food. They forgot the cinnamon and sugar on the sweet potato but that was okay. The steak was delicious and we really liked the bread they brought to the table. We finished our meal and waited and waited for the waitress to bring our check. After about 15 minutes she dropped it off and then there was another wait for her to come back and pick up the money. She did get back a little quicker with the change. I could understand the slower service if the restaurant was full when we got there but it wasn't. By the time we left, a long line was waiting and I heard them tell someone it would be a 45 minute wait. I would say that the staff needs to work on being more prompt with customer service, but the food was excellent.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Patrick, South Carolina, United States
“Best Waitress ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a wonderful waitress by the name of Andi she was kind and very polite to us and even made things right on our order that weren't. She fixed my drink and made everything ok. The steaks we had for dinner were cooked perfectly. the only downfall is the bar took to long to fix the drinks to begin with.

• Visited March 2013
Augusta
“Service sucked”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Terrible customer service. Food was not great either! Choose another place to eat. It was like walking into the disgruntle workers of america restaurant

Visited February 2013