“Awesome Steaks here”

Dining options: Reservations
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Awesome Steaks here”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been to some Longhorns and some were good while others average food and service. This one in Florence stood out to me. I had the outlaw ribeye (bone in) and it was cooked to my perfection (med-rare). Rib eyes are tricky steaks so they really have good grill chefs as this steak was just right. The bar tender called me by name every time he talked to me, and he did that with everyone else at the bar.

• Visited December 2012

Cheraw, SC
“Excellent steaks and service”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We enjoy eating here - always great steaks and service. The steaks are perfectly cooked, large enough that my husband and I usually share one with an extra side between us. Fast service and always pleasant. Easy parking, and easy on/off the interstate. Great for lunch particularly.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ruralartist
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great steaks, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent steaks and the coldest beer in the south, I swear! There are also nice salads and sandwiches. The sides are awesome, too. I have had just about every steak there, and never been disappointed.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Timothy53202
Regina, Canada
“Not The Best Meal”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was looking so forward to having steak. When we got there, we were told that any steak which had a bone in it we could not order because they did not have any left (they had a big run on those types of steaks) - I did not understand this. Next, my water had black floatie things in it. Then, when our meal came, my sides were on my husband's plate and vice versa. So we fixed that. But, when I bit into the food, everything was so salty. The vegetables, the potato and even the steak. I actually used ketchup to try and kill the salty taste. I ordered a rib eye which I know has a lot of fat marbled through it. However, my piece had more than its fair share - way more than normal.

• Visited October 2012
South Carolina
“Service not so great”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We were a party of 6...service was terrible. Food wasn't bad. It would been understandable if it had been busy...it wasn't. I will say corporate office made it good by sending me a coupon for our next meal. Can't say I would have gone back if not for that.

Visited May 2012