“Pleasant stay”

Americas Best Value Inn Florence
Ranked #30 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Customer service was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Lounge and restaurant were nice got to sing some Karaoke and have some drinks. All in all good value and a decent stay. I would there again if I was heading back that way.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Anil M, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear cnchough,

On behalf of our staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations. Come see us again sometime!

Americas Best Value Inn-Florence, SC

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is my first review I have written for a hotel that I stayed in because of the extraordinary service I received. I arrived at the hotel at 3 am in the morning and the young man at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful from the moment I arrived.

The lobby was clean, bright and welcoming and the room was spacious and clean. The beds were cozy and the bathroom was clean and the shower was great. It was a great place. I would definitely stay again, and most likely will the next time I pass through Florence.

There was easy access to restaurant and activities so I enjoyed myself and the fact that the rooms had Frigs and microwaves made it very was convenient

Room Tip: every nice for a quick stop
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Shawn J,

Thank you for sharing an honest opinion about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms, clean lobby, and comfortable mattresses. Next time you are in the area, be sure to stop in.

Americas Best Value Inn-Florence, SC

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very nice stay, staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. Good food!
I would say the one thing during my stay that made the biggest impression on me is the very
courteous staff! I will be returning to that area in late 2013 and will stay there for sure!

Wj

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I frequently stay at America's Best Value Inn, Florence SC and I have not had any major issues with this hotel. If I have had any problems, I take it up with management and have gotten the issues resolved. The rooms have been renovated and upgraded since I first started staying here since 2008. NICE bar atmosphere and restaurant is GREAT!!! I also enjoy the karaoke entertainment that they have on Saturday nights and coming in just to hang out at the bar from time to time. EXCELLENT PLACE TO UNWIND!!!!!!

Room Tip: I would suggest Rooms 103-114...those rooms are $5.00 more, BUT, they have LARGE flat screen televis...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We were driving to Florida and we decided to stay one night. The nonsmoking room did smell of smoke bad. I was concerned when we pulled up and there was a bar with loud music, but the front desk gave a room from the loud noise.
It seemed fairly clean and the staff was okay. The hotel needs a total remodeling.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank GreatHair_10
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would like to report America's value inn as unsafe and unsanitary I checked out of there within 5 minutes. Actually, I ran to the car!!! The place is worse than any nightmare imaginable!!! it was dirty, the non smoking room smelled awful what could only be described as a combination of Cat urine (there are cats everywhere) and rotten eggs, the carpet was stained everywhere, the sheets dirty. I would also like to mention that there unsavory characters hanging around as well as rodents.

I didn't need a 5 star but these conditions were despicable. Not to mention there were people smoking at the front desk.

I hope you take this under consideration. Florence, as I found out, has many accommodations at any price range and the locals know that place to be dangerous and actually say its the worst in s Carolina. I believe it deserves that title and Much Worse!!!!!

All the comments from the hotel are an outrageous lie. When I checked out in 5 minutes they didn't even bother asking me why or what's wrong... In fact, even the staff here is scary, talk about customer service!!!

Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Deanna L
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Excellent motel. Friendly staff and a good breakfast.

Room Tip: Unlike other people we had a good experience of this motel!!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear Ann123London,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Should you ever return to the area, we would love to have you as our guest.

Americas Best Value Inn-Florence,SC