“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Connecticut
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed July 10, 2009

Stayed here with family on the way to, and back, from Disney. The hotel is very nice. Safe, clean, stylish. Front desk staff was wonderful, especially Meagan and Dina (Dana?) Even remembered my daughter's name on the return trip! Made us feel very welcome, and the accomodations are like an oasis after a long day of I-95 traveling. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was very well done also. Should I find myself back in Florence, S.C. anytime in the future there is no doubt in my mind that this is where I will be staying!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Jersey Shore
Reviewed June 9, 2009

My wife and 16 month old just completed two stays here on our way to and from Fla to NJ.

It was the perfect stop. New, clean and really nice people. The rooms were very well appointed, with everything you need. Restaurants are conveinent, so we were able to go get take out, then eat at the table before going to sleep.

They have a really nice pool, lobby and pantry. It was just a nice, clean, safe place to stay, with all the ammeneties of home!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
P.E.I., Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2009

We were on our way back to Canada and stopped in Florence for an overnight stay. Decided on the new Residence Inn. It was all a hotel could be, excellent rooms, gracious service, marvellous location. The staff were very helpful, friendly and helped us in any way they could. We will definetely stay there again and recommend it highly!

• Stayed May 2009
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed May 15, 2009

Being a road warrior has been an integral part of my entire professional life. I have stayed in so many different hotels and I have felt like many other businessmen who have no idea where they are until a few minutes after they wake up. All hotels look and feel the same.....until you get to the Residence Inn in Florence, SC. This is a brand new Residence Inn, which makes you feel totally welcomed by an extremely professional Front Desk staff who take the time to let you know everything you want to know about this jewel right off I-20. You walk in and you immediately feel like this hotel could easily rival a resort in any top tourist destination. From the interior design, the staff courtesy and their appearance to the marvelous and spacious rooms, which look more like a NYC designer studio apartment, this has to be, without a doubt, the nicest Marriottt Residence Inn I have ever been in. A wonderful pool, a complimentary Italian dinner and adjustment hour, incredible breakfast, LG LCD televisions...I can go on and on. Trust me and do yourself a favor...If you are in Florence, this is THE place to STAY.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business