“Comfortable!”

Residence Inn Florence
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Nice place to stay with your dog. The staff is always very nice and accommodating. This place always books up fast so it will be busy. Also a bit expensive since the pet fee is more than half the room charge.

Room Tip: Some rooms have fireplaces.
1  Thank ExpensiveDogFood
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Florence

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I stayed here one night with my three daughters while making our way to Florida. We were served complimentary dinner and breakfast! This was extremely convent and delicious! They have a beautiful pool and property. We will absolutely stay here if we are in the area again!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Very good customer service, never could make the breakfast as I and many travelers leave at 5:00 am. $75.00.. is a bit high when traveling with your dog since all they do is spray some room freshener. Stayed 2 times up and down from Fla.and would do again. Make sure you check in after 4pm,or your room will not be ready.

2  Thank Familymanwithkids
jennifer m, General Manager at Residence Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Hello FamilyManWithKids, thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our staff’s customer service and am sorry you didn't have a chance to try our complimentary hot breakfast buffet! I understand your feelings regarding the $75.00 pet fee but at Residence Inn Florence, SC, we take pride in our ability to offer a stylish, safe, and clean "pet friendly" hotel room. We do deep clean every room that a pet has occupied upon check out. The fee covers the commercial shampooing of the carpets, the changing of the air filter in the room, and the additional time it takes for housekeeping to properly clean the remainder of the room, including the furniture. Also, I would like to apologize for your room not being ready upon check in. Please know we are always happy and capable of accommodating an early check in. We do however need to be made aware in advance so that we can properly prepare your room and meet any special requests you may have. Thank you so much again for taking the time to review our property. We hope to have you back as our guest on your next trip to Florida. Safe travels!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Just finished a four night business stay at this property. Unfortunately, my initial room had some water issues, which were quickly resolved with an upgrade, and bonus points. Marquita and Sparkle were wonderful, accomodating and very personable. No questions asked, just accomodated my needs during the stay. Property was clean and convenient to my work. Breakfast staff were very pleasant every morning. No complaints.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Thomas101092
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I travelled to Florence this past weekend and stayed at the Residence Inn. I was over the top impressed with the quality of the hotel and staff. We travel very often and stay in A LOT of hotels so this is saying a lot. Our room was very clean and had everything you could possibly need inside. The bed was comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had more hot food items than I've seen in any other hotel. I really like the way the plastic silverware was dispensed one at a time instead of in a cup with everyone's hands digging in. My only complaint is that the hot tub jets did not work. Multiple people tried and it would just not come on. I would have given 4 stars for that but the exceptional service and great attitude from Marquita at the front desk really made up for it for us. I would have been happy with the quality of this hotel either way but she is what really put that welcoming touch on top of the quality.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Front desk employees Marquita (and Sparkle) are always friendly and welcoming. Quite honestly, Marquita won me over to this property when my usual Florence hotel was booked one time. She was very welcoming and I have returned to this property every time since then. The rooms are large, clean, and allow me to allow my family to tag along on business trips. The hotel is located at the I-95 and I-20 junction, and local restaurants are very close by.

Don't hesitate to stay at this location. The staff makes all the difference, there are plenty of local hotels to choose from, but you will be won over by their warm welcome and willingness to make your stay comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brett L
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I would def stay here again. Good location close to i 95. Rooms were a good size and very clean and modern First floor made it easy to take my dog out. Staff very friendly but i wish it had a restaurant That being said there were plenty of places nearby . Nice stay for us !

• Stayed: August 2014
jennifer m, General Manager at Residence Inn Florence, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Kag18, thank you so much for the great review! I am so pleased to hear that you found your pet friendly room to be clean, modern and a great size. I'm also glad to hear you found our staff to be very friendly. As you mentioned, we are close to many great restaurants but I did want to point out that we do offer a wonderful, complimentary, full hot breakfast each day. We also offer a complimentary dinner buffet two nights per week! I hope that you choose our property again and will have the chance to dine with us in house for breakfast and dinner. Thanks again for taking the time to review our property and safe travels to you and your family.