“Right off the highway and a great nights sleep”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I was passing through SC on I95 and needed good nights sleep. For $115 after all the taxes they gave me an incredibly comfortable king size bed, a hot shower, and probably the best complimentary breakfast I've ever had. Coffee, check. Hot tea, check. Eggs, sausage, taters, check. Waffle iron, check. It was more than I wanted to spend, but I got my money's worth. Probably less than 1 minute from the highway.

• Stayed: October 2010

Reviewed August 24, 2010

My wife and I booked this hotel and had a great experience. The suite was clean and spacious. The staff was great. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and would stay again. I would recommend this hotel to others. Great job to the staff and management at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Another great Hampton Inn. Only grip was Kids running in the hall way after midnight, Called front desk,they said they would take care of it, Took close to 40 min to stop, But understand Hotel was full because of Nascar Truck race in Darlington.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2010

The lobby and rooms were very nice but don't stay in Room 216. For one thing, it's near the elevator so there's a lot of noise and it's right above the front doors of the hotel. When we got here there was some sort of girls sports tema filling up the lobby. Then a little league team of approximately 50 little boys. After 10:30 pm after we were in bed, we could hear more than a dozen boys running up and down the halls, knocking on people's doors, racing, and laughing. And when we asked them to be quiet, we realized there were no adults with them. So I called the front desk complaining about the noise, all the front desk said was I'll try to find who is in charge of that group. Wrong answer, they should have immediately come up to resolve this obviously out of control situation. And there was a large crowd of these kids running around at breakfast. So we couldn't sleep or eat breakfast because apparently this hotel specializes in torturing their guests with large children's sports teams.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank edanddebra
Reviewed June 1, 2010

This is a new hotel in the Florence area. Rooms are spacious and nicely furnished with modern decor and a large screen TV. The beds are very comfortable. Wireless internet and air conditioning worked well. Hotel offers an excellent breakfast served in a spacious and inviting area. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is near I-95 and several restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We stopped in SC on our drive from CT to FL. We could have picked any one of the many hotels along 95, but somehow chose this one...and we were so pleasantly surprised! We just expected a bed to sleep in but got so much more. The furnishings were beautiful, breakfast was delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful and the bed was delightfully comfortable. It actually turned out to be the nicest place we stayed on our multiple stop trip, including the pricey Key West resort! Upon checkout, we booked a room for our return drive. If we would recomend it to ourselves, we definitely recommend it to you.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank smallworld41
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Spent the night at the Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95 on our way to Florida .
We were very happy with our stay. Front desk staf was very welcoming. The hotel is fairly new and there was no concern at all with the quality of the lodging. My kids particularly appreciated the indoor, heated pool!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family