“Hampton Inn - Great value”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Vineland, United States
“Hampton Inn - Great value”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Hampton Inn is always a great value and always the same, no matter where you are. The amenities and service are consistently excellent. Gym & pool are always clean, and the free breakfast is always great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Dover, Delaware
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped overnight on the drive to Florida. Easy to get to, and clean, clean, clean. Breakfast was excellent, staff was great. Lots of good restaurants nearby. I'd gladly stay again. Gas stations close by as well.

1 Thank mmacdde
Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with Trip Advisor. We are grateful and thankful for your response, we are so proud of our colleagues, they are the main reason for the magnificent rating and our guest’s return visits. We are humbled by the tremendous outstanding responses ““Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.” My colleagues and I are ready to do whatever it takes to be sure our guests have the most wonderful experience at our hotel. We rarely receive a comment in Trip Advisor that do not mention the team and how special they are. This is always shared with my colleagues since the compliments like yours are what inspires us. Thank you for your feedback.
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last year in July. No complaints. We used points and had a spacious room. We were greeted as a Hilton
Honors member. Breakfast was nothing special but filled our needs. We have stayed in several hotels in this area and this was by far the best.

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.
Macon, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Had a great nights rest and the breakfast was wonderful to start the day. The staff was very courteous and the hotel was very clean. Have always had an excellent experience with the Hampton Inns. It is a family friendly hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
If it is one thing we pride ourselves on, it's our top notch staff! We are so thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel, and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again real soon. Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review!
HILTON HEAD ISL
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have stayed here for three years straight. in general very good. During last stay I had a problem with the shower drain backing up, which was handled in a relatively timely manner. The staff is always courteous and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you regarding the shower drain; however, we are happy to hear that our staff handled this in a timely manner. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.
Florence SC, United States
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Picked this Hampton Inn because of it's location off of I-95 & were very pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! And the generous breakfast selection was a great bonus. Only downside-not too many options for dinner in the area, but the restaurant recommended by the front desk was better than it looked like it would be!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I submitted a review below with my personal story and experience. Now I would like to also add another reason why this hotel is the right choice for your stay.

As I have said in another review, this site is all you would want in a hotel ---> clean,comfortable rooms; a professional, trustworthy staff; a delectable FREE hot breakfast; BUT also ---the site is on a main highway that is very close (some within walking distance) to restaurants -- and the most reasonably priced gas, at the station, located just across the street.

2 Thank Dee C
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 12, 2014