“Very peaceful until...”

Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Bristol, United States
“Very peaceful until...”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had a very good experience along with my family. Found the room to our liking. Employees were very pleasant and helpful. Never go to a pool full of energenic athletic female children w/o supervision - too noisy and out of control

1 Thank Robert G
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Hernando, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel is very clean. Even though the hotel was very busy, the staff was friendly and calm. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean, large and had a lot of storage. Being near a highway, we were worried about road noise but the hotel was very quiet throughout the night. Even the air conditioner was quiet. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank joseph_h_11_11
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
How refreshing to hear your complimentary remarks about our team at our facility. Our employees consistently focus on the care and comfort of our guests and we are pleased to know that our efforts did not go unnoticed. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the entire staff. Feedback from our guests is an invaluable tool in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. Your input and the time taken to tell us of your experience are most appreciated. Please know that we want you as our guest and look forward to our next opportunity to be of service with your travel needs.
Ocala,FL, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2014

From the booking by telephone to the checkout was a wonderful experience. The agent on the phone was extremely knowledgeable and helped us in a speedy manner to book our stay. The staff, room accommodations, the breakfast were a pristine quality. We would surely stay at The Hampton Inn again.

1 Thank John Z
We thank you for your recent review and recognition of our property and staff. We strive to ensure each and every guest is provided the best possible experience and it appears our efforts were successful during your visit. It is rewarding to hear we made “such a positive impression” as Florence is full of options for lodging and this is a fantastic nod to our dedicated team of professionals. Best Wishes and we look forward to assisting you on your next visit to Florence.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here three times since February '14. Very clean and comfortable hotel, but not much around. Wifi connection is terrible, but every place that I went in Florence had terrible wifi so I can't hold that against them. However, one thing that I can complain about is the loose trigger fingers that the housekeeping staff has on their bottles of industrial strength air freshener...gave me a headache 2 out of 3 stays!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you regarding the wifi connection and the strong smell of febreze in your room. Please know that your concerns are our concerns and we will look into ways to improve in these areas. Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs.
Weatherford, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Hotel is very clean, rooms arranged nicely. It's aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. Free breakfast is always a plus. My only complaint is that staff acted a bit strange. When we checked in, there was one man behind the counter and a security guard who quit talking and stared every time we walked through the lobby. Other than that, wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Try the King's suite. Very nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.
Milton, WV
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Stayed here while on our way to the beach and this hotel was great. We got a 2 queen room which was very clean and offered plenty of room. Our check inn process was smooth and did not take long. The free breakfast was also very good and had a decent variety. The shower pressure was also very good. I would have no problem recommending this hotel to other people.

1 Thank PettsWVU01
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
New Port Richey, United States
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I took the first place off the highway and was very pleased with what I encountered. Although it was a little pricy, the people were wonderful and the hotel was very clean. The breakfast was a little lacking as the eggs were a bit over cooked and the yogurt and cereal bars were with strawberries...something I do not eat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We do apologize for our breakfast options not meeting your expectations. Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to serve your future lodging needs.