“Great Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We spent one night on the way back to Florida. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and the bathroom clean. If needed there is a microwave and mini fridge in the room. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel while traveling on I95. The included breakfast is more than adequate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EJ1213
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn while moving from Florida to North Carolina. We usually stay Hampton Inn but sometimes they are booked by 9 pm. We lucked out and I think this was one of the nicest Hampton Inn we've stayed. Staff very friendly, room extremely spacious and clean. Breakfast was freak. Thank you

1  Thank Linda B

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Very very hard to fault. I guess like most people we used this as a stop-off. For the price for a family of four in one room it offers great value for money (cost vs. quality). Large clean rooms that are extremely comfortable with fridge and microwave included. Buffet breakfast in the price which was excellent. Complimentary wifi was useable. Facility also has a fitness room and pool. Excellent.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Chas W
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Thank you for the great review! I always enjoy receiving guest feedback, and it's comments like yours that are rewarding for both the staff and myself. Everyone on the team appreciates the pat on the back and we hope you will spread the word about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Florence, SC!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The high standards of Hampton is certainly seen here. That is why we always stay with Hampton whenever possible. Very pleasant stay with lots of nice places to eat very close by. Great staff. Would stay here again without a doubt.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank John B
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Been coming to this hotel for last few years now and it never disappoints. Great place, great rates and great staff to stay at. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home and will do anything for you. The breakfast in the morning also is outstanding

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
3  Thank Chrissy B
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Reviewed June 14, 2014

well when you travel in the united states, our country, you expect some kind of special moments. like driving and staying in hotels. The problem is hotels are scarce, and many not up to even descent par. so i book national chains and with new locations like Hampton Inn. we have stayed here before in other cities, but in Florence, the apple fell far from the tree. i mean we walked into our room and it was disgusting. the walls were dirty, the rug filthy. they didn't even vacuum the rugs, they spray it with a spray like febreeze, the room smelled of that chemical. the bathroom is terrible, mold, rust and dirty, the walls and room feel like 10 years of age.how can it be, the hotel looks so new and the lobby. who cleans this place, the walls dirty the rug my god, the smell. my wife is ill so i won't ask for a new room but i will make sure that someone in management hear about this. this is disgusting.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North for your stay in Florence. We are saddened that you were not completely satisfied with your accommodation. As hard as we strive for excellence on a daily basis, we realize we fell short of our goal this time and these issues will be dealt with accordingly. We hope you will return to the Hampton Inn & Suites-North and allow us to change your impression. We strive to make every guest experience a memorable one.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I found the beds comfortable, and the room clean. The front desk staff was very friendly, and the lobby was well maintained. However, the bathroom in my room (209) desperately needed updating. The drain backed up a little, the fixtures were showing some wear, and the toilet took forever to flush -- it was definitely a chink in the armor. Bathrooms are the one thing that can really tarnish an otherwise great hotel room for me, so I'm a tough judge -- but just know that it's not perfectly up to Hampton standards. Otherwise it was a nice room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. As hard as we strive for excellence on a daily basis, we realize we fell short of our goal this time, however, by making us aware of your experience, you have helped us to help our staff improve.