“Super clean and Hospitable”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Glassboro, New Jersey
“Super clean and Hospitable”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm not sure if this is a new property or not but it is Super clean and the staff is probably the most friendly I've come across at a Hilton Property. The check in people were cleaning their area when they had no guests to attend to. This is a good I-95 hotel to stay at if you are driving south and need a stopover. Breakfast was also better than most Hampton's. This will be our new stopping point when we head south again. Took advantage of the hot tube in the pool area. Our aching bones felt good after that experience and slept like a baby in a great bed!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback on our hotel with Trip Advisor. I am grateful for your wonderful response. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with our team, and felt welcomed. We are thankful for your feedback, we strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us and we are so glad you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my team and I the opportunity to create an indelible memory for you in the future. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with my team. “Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer”. The team at this hotel has the most wonderful attitude and commitment to excellence, thank you for noticing their efforts. We looking forward to your arrival, have great week.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
New York City, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Hampton Inns are perfect for families. They are like a home away from home. They have great rooms, great pools, great breakfasts and an easy place to rest for families. My kids look forward to our stays with Hampton Inns are always ready for the next trip. The staff is family friendly as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!
Reviewed February 16, 2014

When I am back in the area I will stay here. The room was very clean. I was given speedy check in. The breakfast was great. The desk clerk was very friendly and accomodating. I will recommend it to my friends

1 Thank RoadWarriorA
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Our team always loves to hear that the experience they provide for our guests is "efficient." It's a fast-paced world out there, and we know that when you get to town you have places to go and things to do! Thank you for your kind words regarding the service and the cleanliness of our accommodations that our team strives to offer. Please be our guest on your return visit to Florence!
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I was recently traveling south from New Jersey to Florida and got caught in the ice/snow storm that hit the south. I was forced to spend two nights at the Hampton Inn off I-95. It was the best place ever to be stranded. The accommodations were excellent. The bed was comfortable, the room clean and breakfast was served each morning.

The morning I left there was a sheet of ice on my car. The hotel's manager and employees helped me remove the ice. I was very grateful for their friendliness and thoughtfulness. I would definitely go back there again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank bselikoff
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North. My team & I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Florence, SC. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I travel the I95 corridor a lot between the Northeast and FL. Convenient, food options in the area. This Hampton In was an excellent stop. My reservation was waiting, got the high floor I requested, very nice clean room, comfortable night, excellent breakfast in a very modern looking lobby area. Price was somewhat higher than normal as the hotel was nearly full due to a convention of some sort in the area. But the Hampton Inn chain is one of my favorites and this one didn't disappoint me. Friendly staff, they were even handing out ice scrappers in the morning to deal with the ice storm. This Hampton Inn has been saved in my GPS for future stays.
I'll be back.

1 Thank Bob L
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.
Marlton, NJ
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel conveniently located off I-95. Will definitely stay again on my way to Florida in t he future. Friendly employees, comfortable indoor pool and hot tub, excellent full breakfast with waffles, and very comfortable beds/pillows. If you are looking for a hotel to stay along I-95, choose this place. And yes, they provide complimentary coffee in the lobby and fresh baked cookies after 5pm!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
It is wonderful to receive such a glowing review! We appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Thank you for recognizing our staff, our standard of breakfast and the cleanliness of our rooms.
We look forward to hearing from all of our guests who take time to review our hotel, but it is especially nice when we exceed the guest expectations. Thank you again and we look forward to having you return next time you are in the Florence area.
Palm City, United States
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Overall, a great experience. Beautiful lobby, clean and quiet rooms, great pool/hot tub, and free WiFi. The breakfast also had many options and there was complimentary coffee and cookies in the evening. Staff was professsional and friendly. Great location for travelers near restaurants, gas stations, and I-95.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel and staff a positive review! We are so glad your experience was comfortable and thank you so much for the recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed the comfy room and glad our staff could give you amazing service. Thanks again for your kind words! It means a lot to us and we would love to see you on your next trip to Florence, SC!