“A Lovely Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel and surrounding area were well-kept and attractive. It was very convenient to shopping and dining. The fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies were great! My husband enjoyed the heated pool and hot tub for his recouperating shoulder. We will definitely stay here again when in the area of our children.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience and enjoyed the hotel. An enthusiastic trip advisor review is the best compliment we can get. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great hotel to stay at when traveling the I-95 corridor. Comfortable beds and good value. The hotel is convenient to I-95 and there are several restaurants nearby. Complimentary breakfast is always a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate that our guests take the time to share this feedback with us. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and found your room to be "comfortable and clean". Again, thank you for your review. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Extremely pleasant staff, Great Location. Will stay here again when I am in the area! I was in town visiting my Family for the Thanksgiving Holidays, the Motel was decorated for the season and I actually felt like it was really a home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stopped here because of the indoor pool and were happily surprised to see a nice set up of hot cocoa, tea, coffee, apples, bananas and cookies awaiting us in the lobby. The pool area and the fitness center were clean and the water was warm. Breakfast was perfect with fresh fruit, oatmeal with raisins, nuts and brown sugar, hard boiled eggs and the hot breakfast items as well. Staff was excellent and very courteous. Our room was clean and comfortable with the nice duvet covers that are replaced every stay. Overall, very happy with this Hampton Inn. Right off of 95.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We always stop at this location in Florence, SC when we are traveling to & from Florida. The beds are very comfortable. Great sleep after a long day on the road. Rooms were spotless. Front desk very accommodating. Great breakfast. No hassles. Everything went smoothly from check in to check out. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The hotel staff was very helpful, with check in quick and easy. I am a Diamond member and received the appropriate attention. The rooms and lobby were clean. The breakfast selection was very good with good service. I didn't use the fitness center; it appeared to be small, but adequate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

How refreshing to hear your complimentary remarks about our team at our facility. Our employees consistently focus on the care and comfort of our guests and we are pleased to know that our efforts did not go unnoticed. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the entire staff. Feedback from our guests is an invaluable tool in our mission to be the first choice of the world’s travelers. Your input and the time taken to tell us of your experience are most appreciated. Please know that we value you as a Diamond Member and look forward to our next opportunity to be of service with your travel needs.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Needs to have a change in the breakfast Menu. The hotel is the same as all Hampton, newer ones. They need to step up the breakfast selections. The eggs looked like something from a backpack camper rather then something fresh. They items need to be healthier and better selections

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations with our breakfast selection. We offer health conscience foods along with the not so healthy selections and realize that not everyone is happy with these selections. We are sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you and want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. We value you as a guest and hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs.