“Maryland Steve”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was a great hotel with plenty of dining choices in the area. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and efficient. The checkout time of noon was very nice. It allowed us to relax during the complimentary breakfast. We didn't feel rushed the next morning. The complimentary internet was easy to use.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

I know that location, convenience and customer service is key, and I am happy you where able to find everything you needed. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are happy you have chosen our location.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The hotel staff was great, the room was clean, and the breakfast was good. The only downside was the pool was cloudy and green. Everyone who swam ended up with sore throats for the next couple of days. If you plan on swimming, I would probably pick a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time; however, we were a little confused by the comment you made about our indoor pool being cloudy and green. We've never had that problem, but will certainly follow up on this issue. Once again, thank you for the review and hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Clean rooms, free around the clock coffee and cookies, breakfast, and a beautiful room. The bathroom was amazing and extremely clean. Very nice and comfortable. Friendly staff. Found us a room on the whim. Would definitely stay here in the future. Fairly close to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: August 2013
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for the great review! I always enjoy receiving guest feedback, and it's comments like yours that are rewarding for both the staff and myself. Everyone on the team appreciates the pat on the back and we hope you will spread the word about our hotel. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Florence, SC!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The front desk staff was great and made my daughters feel like special guests. Easy on/off the highway, a great place to stop during the trip down to Florida. I would be likely to stay here again for the location but definitely will because of the service received from the front desk at check in. Well done!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities and we just simply love having you here. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Any drive from the Northeast to Florida on I95 should include a stop here. The rooms and service are outstanding. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed, and they honor the claim. Right off the interstate with plenty of gas stations and restaurants close by.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

If it is one thing we pride ourselves on, it's our top notch staff! We are so thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable time at our hotel, and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again real soon. Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a review!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Extremely clean rooms and lobby. Complimentary breakfast with wide selection of food. Nice pool. great location...right off of I-95. Friendly and helpful personnel...Rod and Courtney were extremely courteous at the front desk. Will use again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North and for sharing your experience with others! We appreciate your comments to our staff and especially to Rod and Courtney. We are very lucky to have them as part of our team and I have made sure they have seen your comments! Our main goal is to make sure each and every guest has an exceptional experience while staying with us.
We hope to have you back with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stopped here on the way to Florida from Delaware. We were given a King Suite with a pull out sofa and we requested a roll-away-bed. My two small nieces (6 and 8) slept on the pull-out, my 16 year-old on the roll-away, my 10 year-old nephew slept in his sleeping bag atop the pillows from the sofa and my husband and I had an awesome nights sleep in the most comfortable bed.

The king suite is very large. You are greeted by a small kitchen area with a coffee pot, small refrigerator, and sink near the door. Once in the room, the sofa sits on one side and the king bed on the opposite side. There is a very large sliding closet near the bathroom and sink. The bathroom sink sits conveniently outside of the toilet and shower area, so family members can groom and brush teeth, while someone is in the shower.

The breakfast left a little to be desired. The eating area is very small, which lead us to take our food back to our room. Since the room only had two chairs and a small table, the children had to balance their cereal bowls and waffles on their laps. Otherwise, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor to avoid lugging bags upstairs. Also, the first floor rooms are ea...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly; We were a little confused by your comment regarding how small our breakfast area is. We have a huge breakfast area with a fireplace and more than plenty of seating space. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!