Stopped here on the way to Florida from Delaware. We were given a King Suite with a pull out sofa and we requested a roll-away-bed. My two small nieces (6 and 8) slept on the pull-out, my 16 year-old on the roll-away, my 10 year-old nephew slept in his sleeping bag atop the pillows from the sofa and my husband and I had an awesome nights sleep in the most comfortable bed.
The king suite is very large. You are greeted by a small kitchen area with a coffee pot, small refrigerator, and sink near the door. Once in the room, the sofa sits on one side and the king bed on the opposite side. There is a very large sliding closet near the bathroom and sink. The bathroom sink sits conveniently outside of the toilet and shower area, so family members can groom and brush teeth, while someone is in the shower.
The breakfast left a little to be desired. The eating area is very small, which lead us to take our food back to our room. Since the room only had two chairs and a small table, the children had to balance their cereal bowls and waffles on their laps. Otherwise, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Florence North I-95 is located minutes from Darlington Raceway and popular Florence, SC attractions. We offer many great amenities like free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, TravelUp and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/i-95 Hotel Florence
- Hampton Inn And Suites Florence-North/i-95