“Suited a Family of 6 Comfortably!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Milford, Delaware
“Suited a Family of 6 Comfortably!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stopped here on the way to Florida from Delaware. We were given a King Suite with a pull out sofa and we requested a roll-away-bed. My two small nieces (6 and 8) slept on the pull-out, my 16 year-old on the roll-away, my 10 year-old nephew slept in his sleeping bag atop the pillows from the sofa and my husband and I had an awesome nights sleep in the most comfortable bed.

The king suite is very large. You are greeted by a small kitchen area with a coffee pot, small refrigerator, and sink near the door. Once in the room, the sofa sits on one side and the king bed on the opposite side. There is a very large sliding closet near the bathroom and sink. The bathroom sink sits conveniently outside of the toilet and shower area, so family members can groom and brush teeth, while someone is in the shower.

The breakfast left a little to be desired. The eating area is very small, which lead us to take our food back to our room. Since the room only had two chairs and a small table, the children had to balance their cereal bowls and waffles on their laps. Otherwise, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor to avoid lugging bags upstairs. Also, the first floor rooms are ea...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly; We were a little confused by your comment regarding how small our breakfast area is. We have a huge breakfast area with a fireplace and more than plenty of seating space. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Apollo Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 30, 2013

While traveling north I stayed at this hotel and found it to be a great stopover. It was clean, comfortable and allows for late check-in. Reasonable in price, it gives a traveler a great greeting, warm surroundings and on demand coffee.
I looked at the morning breakfast, but was not impressed. I did however, take the brown bag on the go meal, which served its purpose for the road
All in all, a great stay and worth every moment.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.
Flanders, New Jersey
Reviewed July 29, 2013

VERY Clean spacious reasonably priced. Great choices for breakfast. We had king with a pull out couch. Was fantastic! Definitely stay here! Try to reserve early hot spot for NY- Florida travelers. We called at 6pm and got the last room. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: Call ahead
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you for your most recent review. All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North, take great pride in our southern hospitality and unique charm of our hotel and especially ensuring that all of our guests leave here 100% satisfied each and every time. We look forward to your next trip to Florence, SC and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Denville, New Jersey
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Hampton Inn is exceptional! I stayed here with my family on my way to Florida and found this hotel to be extremely clean, safe and efficiently run. It was an absolute pleasure and the personnel are very friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for sharing your comments on our hotel with Trip Advisor We are grateful and thankful for your response, we are so proud of our team, they are the main reason for the magnificent rating and our guest’s return visits. We are humbled by the tremendous outstanding responses ““Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.” Our team and I are ready to do whatever it takes to be sure our guests have the most wonderful experience at our hotel. We rarely receive a comment card or comments in Trip Advisor that do not mention the team and how special they are. This is always shared with my colleagues since the compliments like yours are what inspires us. Thank you for your feedback.
West Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was trilled with our stay at the Hampton Inn! I was at the hotel for 6 nights with a baseball team. The staff was very friendly and so accommodating! They were kind to our boys and even had cookies and juice for them after most games! We have stayed out of town with the baseball team on several occasions and no hotel has been this great!
Our rooms and the common areas were always very clean. A special shout out to the Director of Sales Mrs. Terry Bess!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your thoughtful words! Terry has been one of our shining stars and continues to show growth in her role. I appreciate your kind words about your overall experience. Our mission is to consistently provide superior customer service and ensure that each guest has an experience, not just a stay. It was an absolute pleasure of ours to have you as a guest and we hope to see you again soon!
CHATTANOOGA
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent hotel. Very clean. Staff was very friendly. We were only there one night but we were very happy with the hotel. The wireless internet was fast and consistent. The complimentary breakfast was very good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your most recent review! We take pride in ensuring that our guests enjoy a clean and comfortable stay! We love hearing feedback from our guests and appreciate it very much. Hampton Inn & Suites-North has been the pioneer in the upgraded complimentary breakfast and continues to be an innovator in new and expanded choices. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Florence, SC that we will be able to serve you again. If my staff or I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kansas City, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I found the staff to be helpful. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bed was comfy and the room was quiet. The blackout curtains worked great---no cracks to let that morning sun in until I wanted to!!! I would definitely return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time post your review. We really appreciate that our guests take the time to share this feedback with us. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and found your room to be "comfortable and clean". Again, thank you for your review. We hope to serve you again.