“Great Place, Great Location”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Cape May, New Jersey
“Great Place, Great Location”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Check in was fast, the staff ever so friendly and helpful. There were plenty of places to eat, we choose "Fatz" accross the street. The room was very clean and nicely put together. We were on the 4th floor, very quite we never heard a sound from the hall or other rooms. Breakfast was good as it usually is at Hamptons. If we ever find ourselves in Florence again, we will be checking into this location again.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Our team always loves to hear that the experience they provide for our guests is "efficient." It's a fast-paced world out there, and we know that when you get to town you have places to go and things to do! Thank you for your kind words regarding the service and the cleanliness of our accommodations that our team strives to offer. Please be our guest on your return visit to Florence!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
NYC, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hampton Inn was always clean. The staff was professional and courteous. The breakfast was adequate. The best part was the hot coffee that was available at all times especially after you got off the road and checked in.

1 Thank Theresa D
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.
Birmingham, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay.The staff is extremely helpful and accomadating. Great locate with plenty of resturants nearby.Rooms are very clean with a nice decor.I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Florence area

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Fredericksburg, United States
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Needed a place convenient to the highly, and needed it quickly along the way to a quick vacation. This Hampton Inn was so wonderful that we decided to stay at the same one during the return home transit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! On behalf of the team, we are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay, and we look forward to hosting your next stay with us real soon.
Florence, South Carolina
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This hotel is awesome from the front desk service to room service excellent. Very nice place to stay surround by many restaurants and stores and breakfast area very nice sides to enjoy. Some morning were cool since they had the fireplace on my 9 month and I relaxed there while watch tv on there 50 inch screen. Recommend this hotel always very nice.

Room Tip: If you're looking for a home feeling please choose Hampton Inn & Suites best place ever to r...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. I am also pleased to hear that the staff provided exceptional service. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again on your next visit to Florence, SC!
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is another hotel at which we stay on our way south from Massachusetts to Florida for our annual "Snowbird" trip. The staff is friendly and courteous. It seems they can't do enough to help you. The breakfast is more than adequate and the rooms are comfortable and clean. These are the things for which we look when we are traveling for 3 days or more. This trip is tedious enough that we look for hotels that satisfy our need for the respite we want.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!
St. Johns, Florida
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I usually stay at Hampton Inns when I travel but I found the Hampton Inn at Florence to be lacking in a couple of areas. The check-in staff was not as friendly as I've experienced at other Hampton Inns and seem to be bothered by customers. Just my perception. Also, the breakfast area was small and somewhat disorganized. Also, the main breakfast entree (scambled eggs with bits of ham) was not up to the usual Hampton Inn standard and basically was tasteless. Room was clean and internet service was fast and easy. The can do better.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North for your stay in Florence, SC. We are saddened that you are not completely satisfied with your accommodations. Most of our guests enjoy all of the extras that Hampton Inn & Suites has to offer. You mentioned the scrambled eggs with bits of ham did not exceed your expectations; however, we do not serve that as one of our breakfast items. I also noticed you mentioned the breakfast area was small, but our breakfast area is spacious. I apologize for the attitude of the front desk clerks and want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. My only hope is that you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.