“Great Experience”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Stopped in overnight on our way to Georgia. Great Staff, friendly and helpful. Clean Hotel, the room was big , had everything we could have wanted, including mini fridge and microwave. Beds comfortable.
Breakfast was the best I have had at a hotel, plenty of hot foods as well as simple cereal and fruit. Great place, will be staying her on all our trips down from now on. Right off 95

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank RSemonco
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed here May 23rd on my way from Florida to Virginia. I stayed here based on the reviews and the fact I could use my Hilton points. This is one of the nicest Hampton Inn's I have stayed at. I also ate across the street at Fatz, based on reviews and location.

The hotel and rooms were very clean and staff was professional. I really couldn't ask for more. Breakfast was the usual stuff, it was ok, but hit the spot.

Room Tip: We opted for the King studio suite because it was the same amount of points an a standard room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PoliceChief3
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Loved our stay at the Hampton -----No problems checking in (kids loved the free cookies), friendly front desk help, room clean and comfortable , nice indoor pool , and a fantastic breakfast with eggs, sausage,waffles,and Kellogg's cereal for this size hotel---well staffed during breakfast hours-- Plenty of places to eat nearby , some even walking distance --photos coming soon Not much to complain here, if anything I would have to see a little better pricing ----overall a nice hotel,clean, with good help

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank steelers_jody
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay last night. Clean room, very pleasant staff and wonderful hot breakfast. Good selection of items Can tell that stsff have been trained in customer service. Could see them looking for opportunities to make it a great experience for travelers. Makes for a great stop while traveling. Would definitely stop by this hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I arrived at this Hampton without a reservation around 6:00 PM.
I selected a double queen handicap accessible room which was the least expensive of the three left.

After checking in, to my suprise, I was given a king suite at no extra charge.
I called the desk to inquire as to the mistake and was informed of the upgrade and thanked for being a Diamand member.

Later in the evening I went to print some work in the business center. The printer was out of ink and none on site. Guest Services gave me their email address and said they would print them.

When I picked them up the next morning, they were waiting with a voucher for a snack and a drink.

I will definitely stay here again. Great Staff.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was en route to Flordia from Virginia for a family emergency and did not know how far I could drive before stopping. When I called they had a couple of rooms left and trusted that I would arrive and held two for me without having my credit card (b/c I was driving). When I arrived (only about 1 and 1/2 hours later) I was warmly greeted by a wonderful gentleman that told me he knew I would arrive. We needed the 2 rooms and he held them for us even though they were the last ones and he had no guarantee.
The next morning, we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast (no skimping here) and met a beautiful woman named Terry who asked how our stay was and engaged in a delightful conversation as we filled her in on the nature of our trip (we were headed to the side of a very close dying relative) She offered her caring and concern (and not to offend anyone, her prayers - which I asked for) it really seemed like her heart felt for us and truly extending herself to us.

As far as the actual establishment, it was extremely clean and comfortable and ALL the staff we met were warm and welcoming and willing to assist any way that they could.

I made it a point to return to this spot on our return trip some days later and will keep it mind if I ever drive past again.

Extremely easy on/off for Interstate 95 too!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way back from Washington,DC to Florida. The hotel is situated conveniently right off I-95. Everything about it was excellent. We felt very welcomed there by the friendly staff. When we checked in, we were told that coffee and juice, which was located footsteps from the front desk, was available all night. Our room was very clean and modern, including the spacious bathroom vanity area.Stephen, the front desk clerk, highly recommended having dinner across the highway at Fatz Cafe, and since we were too tired to go anywhere and were quite hungry, we gave it a try and recommend that you do not miss out on this fabulous restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple