“Better than we expected”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here one night on our way back from Washington,DC to Florida. The hotel is situated conveniently right off I-95. Everything about it was excellent. We felt very welcomed there by the friendly staff. When we checked in, we were told that coffee and juice, which was located footsteps from the front desk, was available all night. Our room was very clean and modern, including the spacious bathroom vanity area.Stephen, the front desk clerk, highly recommended having dinner across the highway at Fatz Cafe, and since we were too tired to go anywhere and were quite hungry, we gave it a try and recommend that you do not miss out on this fabulous restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Stayed here one night on Roadtrip from FL to MD. As previous reviewers said, it's a great mid point from middle north east to FL. The hotel was literally RIGHT off 95. Several restaurants around ( Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrell, Subway, Taco Bell, to name a few). Service was perfect and quick. We left in the AM before the breakfast was served but they did have a spread near the entrance for early travelers with coffee/tea/hot chocolate and apples/bananas.
Would definitely recommend for anyone traveling south along 95.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank TeamJJJ
Reviewed May 1, 2012

It's right off the Interstate, I had arrived very late (2 AM) and was escorted into the lobby by the security guard on property. Yes, I know that sounds intense, but it actually made me feel good about knowing I was in a perfectly safe place. The front desk clerk, or should I say night auditor was more than helpful in finding me a room, the check-in process was an absolute breeze and the security guard walked me to my room. Like most Hilton properties, the room was great, fantastic bed. It is a new hotel and you can tell, it was pricey than I would of wanted for just a few hours of sleep, but the piece of mind it brought from being new, clean, comfortable and safe put my right to sleep. Breakfast was hopping the next morning, and while it was busy, was nothing to write home about. About the only thing lacking in this top notch hotel. Highly recommended for those looking for a place to crash while traveling. I would stay here again without hesitation

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank idreamofeuropa
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have stayed here three times (once a year since it opened). Clean, quiet, very friendly staff. However, the cookies were all gone at 7 pm (I always look forward to the "little" stuff)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and I recently traveled to Port St Lucie, Florida from our home near Gettysburg, PA. I picked the Hampton Inn in Florence for two reasons: it was halfway there after a decent day's drive and because we needed Hiton Honors points for another trip. The hotel staff was efficient if not overly friendly, the hotel was clean, the amenities plentiful, and the surroundings convenient. This cost for this hotel was a bit more than other Hamptons were have used because of the amenities: a pool and a room refrigerator, for example. Be sure to sample the food at Fatz, which is just across the highway from the Hampton Inn. Of course, the breakfast is included in the price and it was standard Hampton Inn fare, plentiful and well-rounded. There was a convenient gas station for refueling. We will plan to stay at this hotel on our next trip to Florida.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel may help to eliminate some street noise but we found noise not to be...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Well located, near 95, good service, room very clean with microwave and fridge, good breakfast. We will definitively come back.

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Spacious rooms. Clean with a still "new" feel. The staff is very courteous and attentive. Very friendly and sincere. Best overnight sleep I have ever have traveling I-95. Comfortable and very clean. Plenty of ammenites. Will stay again next time through.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo