“Good for a quick, relatively inexpensive meal”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Typical Dunkin, good breakfast food, recommend the English muffin/croissant/bagel breakfast offerings. They do have a couple more healthy options, but this should not be your first choice if you are looking for a very healthy option.
The frozen coffees are good, a little sweet for some tastes, but they help get you rolling.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Consistently bad service. Today long line. Two people working, ran out of a ton of stuff. The donut I did get was stale. Going to start driving past this one until ownership changes.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 28, 2017

It a nice Dunkin' Donuts right off I-95. Good service but the food is the same as all other Dunkin' Doughnuts.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

My daughter tried to tell me that Dunkin Donuts is better than Krispy Kreme.
Being an adventurous soul, I decided to give them both a try on my recent trip to Darlington SC for the NASCAR race.
One HUGE difference is that Krispy Kreme donuts are made fresh, right before yoyr eyes
Dunkin Donuts are FROZEN.
So the donut quality goes to Krispy Kreme. However, the coffee at Dunkin Donuts is better than that at Krispy Kreme.
Now, ask yourself this question: Do I go to a donut shop for the coffee or the donuts? My answer is for the donuts, so unequivocally I say that Krispy Kreme donuts are better than Dunkin Donuts..
So I choose Krispy Kreme!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The entire staff was extremely friendly especially the manager. The Donuts were fresh. The building appeared new and clean.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Dunkin' Donuts? Share your experiences!