“Always excellent”

Ranked #74 of 259 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Founded in Atlanta, Chick-fil-A is a staple in the South. Service is our first priority. Come enjoy our hospitality along with a sweet tea or hand-spun milkshake. We are known for our legendary Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. We serve nuggets, strips, waffle potato fries, cole slaw, fruit cups, and much more. For the health conscious person, we have NEW Grilled Chicken items - Grilled Chicken sandwich (320 calories), Grilled nuggets (140 calories), and fresh-made salads (200 calories & up).
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The meals are always the same and we love the food. Not bad for the money too. A great variety and always improving. Have NEVER got an incorrect meal from the drive-thru either. The drive-thru is the most correct and fastest of all fast foods!! Highly recommend you try them.

1  Thank TurbevilleSC_BS
There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I must say the service at Chic-fil-a is very good. Very nice people. The food was hot and good as well. Thank you Chic-fil-a.

2  Thank 490michelle
Reviewed December 13, 2012

It was great,Don't Visit Florece that much.but it was Very good,Great Service.Very Friendly Service.

2  Thank Sheila172
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had a coupon and needed a quick lunch when I was out shopping one day. So, I stopped at Chick-Fil-A on South Irby. The person who took my order was friendly, helpful and efficient. Very quick receipt of order. Food was hot and tasty. Clean seating area. I was even wished a wonderful day when I got up to leave the restaurant. I am also glad they are closed on Sunday to give all their workers a day off and a chance to attend worship services.

2  Thank sirbigguy
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is probably the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is good fast food.

2  Thank Matt L